New Song Finished, Check It Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea but is there a way where they can't download unless they pay for it?

Hey kick ass song man. Sounds really good. I don't know how this works but, is there a way you can give a password protected link out to like WF users and we could put the song up on our Myspace pages with a link to where other users can download the song from your site? If so, let us know. I am sure everybody on here would hook you up like that. Then people just go to your site and pay you for the song. Kind of like how an affiliate program works. But we could do it for free type thing. (until you start making the millions a that is...lol) Keep up the good work bro! :D

Which reminds me - when you are selling millions of these things, I expect a 50% cut for telling you how to sell them. :rasta:

Linkin Park influence? Wtf? Not in a million years, dude...

My favorite part of the song is the breakdown at 2:35.. Was pretty hooked from then to the rest of the song. Not bad work at all, dude.. Hope you get piled with a good amount of success. =)

The music industry is a pretty difficult thing to grasp and get into--my band would know as it took us nearly three years before we built up any rep around the local scene, and finally got around to neighboring cities around us. So, I know first hand how difficult it can be... Congrats either way, and hopefully the recording process goes smoothly for you. =)

Because they're so much worse than Evanescence!:rolleyes:

I did check out the song though, good stuff!

Lazyhippy, if u can remix it id love that. someone did it last year for one of my tracks, heh.

I can get you a vocal only track if it helps :)

Lazyhippy, if u can remix it id love that. someone did it last year for one of my tracks, heh.

I can get you a vocal only track if it helps :)

If I can find time I'd love to have a play about, take it in a different direction or something... Not done anything for months and need to make some music. My stuff never gets finished, but I'm a little bit better with remixes! (got a nine inch nails one here)

Have you got the rest as separate tracks? What key is it in? (takes me ages to work that shit out from listening!) pm or email me mate, I'm kinda thinkin a breakbeat or trance thing... or maybe drum n bass...

Status
Not open for further replies.