New SEO tool is going to revolutionize the industry

Not gonna lie, the first IM forum I joined was WaFo. I left because I realized quickly that the place is mostly full of shit. I did learn a few good tricks there but the good is so thinned out by the oceans of crap that it's not worth the time it takes to get to it.
Not DP?

Personally I went DP > WaFo > BHW > MMD > WF

The wankerforum ban all mention of the free equivalent of this plugin. you can download it at bloggerhigh, does exactly what daniel tan's heap does, without the $90 pricetag or whatever it is.

apparently the wankerforum mods (like 'Paul Myers' - didn't he do 'wanynes world???) get a backhander from Tan for squelching the competition.

freebie is here ... SEOPressor for free. All the bold, underline and italics you can eat.

The wankerforum ban all mention of the free equivalent of this plugin. you can download it at bloggerhigh, does exactly what daniel tan's heap does, without the $90 pricetag or whatever it is.

apparently the wankerforum mods (like 'Paul Myers' - didn't he do 'wanynes world???) get a backhander from Tan for squelching the competition.

freebie is here ... SEOPressor for free. All the bold, underline and italics you can eat.
I was using BloggerHigh happily for a while, and now it doesn't work. I get a message that IonCube needs to be installed on my server. It's installed, and I redid the install to make sure. I still get this message:

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

Is anybody using BloggerHigh successfuly right now? They don't give support because it's a free plugin. '

www.bloggerhigh.com/

wat?

Wat8.jpg

Old post is old.

Wait why are people buying so many copies? Isn't the $97 copy for multi-websites..?

It's a well made video, but those domains could've easily been ranked just for the EMD and some SEO work.

Just sayin' :)

yup I got a temp ban for dissing before buying a totally horribly shit WSO - it was about winning the SEO war by writing articles. I kid you not. Actually it was co-authored by our favourite WaFo pin-up boy and puppet fondler Waggers. God knows whose knob he's sucking. No wonder he has weird eyes.

yup I got a temp ban for dissing before buying a totally horribly shit WSO - it was about winning the SEO war by writing articles. I kid you not. Actually it was co-authored by our favourite WaFo pin-up boy and puppet fondler Waggers. God knows whose knob he's sucking. No wonder he has weird eyes.

I just noticed something. Waggers bears an uncanny resemblance to the cartoon character, Salad Fingers:

images

Salad-Fingers-salad-fingers-905115_361_342.jpg

Which is a more reliable way to upset the cranky WickedFires? Bumping an old thread when there's a new question about an old topic, or clogging the board by creating a new thread when there's question about an old topic?

Either one will do the job I think. At least Waggie's orbs livened things up. I miss the Waggie Photoshop thread. Epic!