New SEO tool is going to revolutionize the industry

Did any of you actually look at what the "SEO score" was comprised of? If you find that useful I have a couple WSOs and coaching forums for you.

hope you guys are FUCKING JOKING. onpage SEO doesn't do shit without backlinks and more backlinks.

if it makes you any happier it's already nulled and for absolutely FREE !

I think I made something very similar to this on the dreaded forum that shall not be named a while back... He decided to cancel the project and told me to keep the deposit after it was already done... maybe the same guy... I don't care enough too look... but I'm sure this guy is slimy too.

Regardless, not worth the bandwidth to look at it.

hope you guys are FUCKING JOKING. onpage SEO doesn't do shit without backlinks and more backlinks.

What are you talking about?
the only thing that can guarantee rankings is SE0, SE1,SE2 and the google spiderz.

Not gonna lie, the first IM forum I joined was WaFo. I left because I realized quickly that the place is mostly full of shit. I did learn a few good tricks there but the good is so thinned out by the oceans of crap that it's not worth the time it takes to get to it.

Honestly 90% of the seo advice people spew on that forum (and A LOT of other places) is utter bullshit and hearsay. Supposed inviolable rules of seo get repeated and simplified into dumbed down talking points until newbies see them everywhere and become parrots themselves.

I'm just starting to see some SEO results from my studies and work and it's mostly come from following the general theme here at WF which is to shut the fuck up, test test test, build links, and see what works. Now that I'm learning what works and what doesn't, I think back to some of the utter nonsense that is thrown around on that forum and shake my head.

For this groundbreaking product though, I might just make an exception. He really seems to know his shit. The bolding stuff is out of this world.

PS a couple things I've learn from WF that you won't learn over there:

Google is not as smart as people give them credit for and it's a lot easier to rank high than it is to get sandboxed or deindexed

If you want to find quality service providers, go to where the quality buyers are

Telling someone to go fuck themselves and a few strategic dickrolls is a better answer than writing ten paragraphs in reply to someone who asks: "How do I start making monies with SEO?!?"

Experience teaches you 1000x more than any ebook ever will, you learn 1000 times faster and your knowledge retention is 1000 times better.

Not gonna lie, the first IM forum I joined was WaFo. I left because I realized quickly that the place is mostly full of shit. I did learn a few good tricks there but the good is so thinned out by the oceans of crap that it's not worth the time it takes to get to it.

Honestly 90% of the seo advice people spew on that forum (and A LOT of other places) is utter bullshit and hearsay. Supposed inviolable rules of seo get repeated and simplified into dumbed down talking points until newbies see them everywhere and become parrots themselves.

I'm just starting to see some SEO results from my studies and work and it's mostly come from following the general theme here at WF which is to shut the fuck up, test test test, build links, and see what works. Now that I'm learning what works and what doesn't, I think back to some of the utter nonsense that is thrown around on that forum and shake my head.

For this groundbreaking product though, I might just make an exception. He really seems to know his shit. The bolding stuff is out of this world.

PS a couple things I've learn from WF that you won't learn over there:

Google is not as smart as people give them credit for and it's a lot easier to rank high than it is to get sandboxed or deindexed

If you want to find quality service providers, go to where the quality buyers are

Telling someone to go fuck themselves and a few strategic dickrolls is a better answer than writing ten paragraphs in reply to someone who asks: "How do I start making monies with SEO?!?"

Experience teaches you 1000x more than any ebook ever will, you learn 1000 times faster and your knowledge retention is 1000 times better.

Fixed. You were only at 56% and I made you 96% :)