2QBD8.jpg

The usual stuff:
0Oplt.jpg

Akkaxh.jpg

EApHWh.jpg

N2Kxk.jpg

xJ9Nj.jpg

Cliffs:
Scrapes ahrefs, majestic, seomoz (will be added soon)
Our own scrapers rescrape all the links to the links above + the actual pages
We calculate platforms, language, links, keywords, first seen on web etc
More stuff will be added soon (will be retroactively added to old reports)

Two sample reports:
Backlinks Analysis Ace

Signup:
Backlinks Analysis Ace

Cost:
$0.001 a backlink (api costs)

Checked it out a few days ago, and oh man it's awesome, so much data, lol. I'm pretty sure this is the only backlink tool I'll ever need :)

Illyas never asked me for a review on this, but I was lucky enough to test it early. This tool is the bee's knee's. Even in it's infancy is a must have tool for me. Illyas showed me the platform analysis tool and how to use it to gather intel on what's currently working well in SEO. It's the equivalent of ad spying but for building backlinks and doing niche research. Highly recommended from me!

Requested platform identification in the original thread that illya posted awhile back...never expected to see it so in depth. Amazing tool.

Looks pretty cool. One thing I am a little lost on is the cost of an individual report and how reports are run.

As an example; in the wickedfire report above it shows a total of backlinks = 115766 . Now assuming .001 a backlink the cost to run the report would be $115.766 quite a bit of money for a single report...

My question is when is the user presented with a report price, and is there any options for a more limited report, say only running 10,000 links or whatever?

Looks totally sick. Sent you PM. You rock.

Replied

seems like there is some bug for backlinkanalysisace

Their api was down for a bit - seems to be working fine now though.

Looks pretty cool. One thing I am a little lost on is the cost of an individual report and how reports are run.

As an example; in the wickedfire report above it shows a total of backlinks = 115766 . Now assuming .001 a backlink the cost to run the report would be $115.766 quite a bit of money for a single report...

My question is when is the user presented with a report price, and is there any options for a more limited report, say only running 10,000 links or whatever?

Yup. We'll try to add some more indepth options for selection over time + add seomoz ie only newest 10000 links. Also, keep in mind a subscription to ahrefs + majestic will cost more and won't give you all the data we do.

At the moment we just wanted to get it live and working - after a few users use it, we can see what needs fixing and what to add etc.

58jsO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.