Need Some Link Building Done? Blog Commenting & High PR Profile Link Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekap04

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am going to be offering some link building service for a while. I have a lot of experience with finding high quality places to get backlinks. Today I am offering a couple of link building packages that you can choose from to get some quality backlinks. I will do all the link building.

Package 1 - Great for new sites or sites that need to move up in the serps.

• 5 high pr profile links on PR5+ websites
  • 5 high pr forum profile links on PR3+ forums (Main website where the forum can be accessed will carry higher page rank)
  • 5 high pr dofollow blog comments on PR3+ blogs

$10

Package 2

• 10 high pr profile links on PR5+ websites
  • 10 high pr forum profile links on PR3+ forums (Main website where the forum can be accessed will carry higher page rank)
  • 10 high pr dofollow blog comments on PR3+ blogs

$20

*Please note that with the profiles, they will not carry page rank but the website where the links are placed will be high page rank websites. Even so, these are great for moving up in the serps.

What I will Need From You

2-3 Keywords and urls (I will use your main keyword for the blog comments so let me know which keyword will be used for the blog comments when you order)
Email to send the report

Expected turnaround time is 1-3 days but for the first couple of orders it will be a lot quicker. I am giving away 1 free review copy and 1 discounted review copy to members with 25+ Itrader. So the first person who replies gets the review copy which is package 1 and the second can order at 50% discount.

*Payments only payable via Paypal

just got my review copy back, checked most of the links and they were there with the correct anchors going to my site. Pr's ranged from 3-7 with multiple 7's in each section. Great speed and service for the price for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.