Need input on new monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn thats about 800 candian after you factor in taxes and the exchange rate.

not much better over at dell.ca either.

But if you quit your job, you'll still have health insurance.

I, on the other hand, would not.

I don't have to deal with French-looking people on a regular basis, though.

Everything has an upside.

But if you quit your job, you'll still have health insurance.

I, on the other hand, would not.

I don't have to deal with French-looking people on a regular basis, though.

Everything has an upside.

Actually thats not entirely true! I quit my job in 2k6 and I got my wife to quit her job in December...since December we don't have full health insurance anymore!

For instance, I we just had to pay $150 yesterday for acid reflux pills. The worst part is, neither of us have acid reflux, but since we don't have health insurance provided by an employer, you are forced to buy the most expensive product at the pharmacy...all we wanted was a bottle of Tums.

Also, now when I go to the dentist, I don't even get the complimentary cleaning or whitening, I have to pay for that now...freakin bullshit.

Also, when getting massages, now I have to pay for almost half of it! Before I didn't have to pay shit. This is prime example of the man trying to hold you down.

Don't even get me started on the parking you have to pay for at the hospitals...this is Tyranny at it's worst.

Anyone here has this one?
Gateway - 22" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor - HD2201

The price is pretty good, 22'' for $199.
I want to get two of those for my new PC but the reviews isn't perfect. Just wonder if anyone ever used gateway monitors.
Here's the pic:
8894093_ra.jpg

Anyone here has this one?
Gateway - 22" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor - HD2201

The price is pretty good, 22'' for $199.
I want to get two of those for my new PC but the reviews isn't perfect. Just wonder if anyone ever used gateway monitors.

I use to have a 19" widescreen Gateway monitor. It was pretty good, but I got it for free. I prefer my MBP display over it though, but I think it had to do with how it was calibrated. The colors were pretty harsh compared to my MBP screen. BTW they sell these at BestBuy.com, so you could always go check it out.

P.S. Gateway went out of business, and another company bought them. My father's business (architecture firm) uses all Gateway products (minus there dell server) and since they heard they went out of business they are now making the switch to Dell.

I have a pair of the 226bw (the previous model) and love em... though 2.3 years into the warranty I got a nice yellow line down the center of one but Samsung is replacing (easy to deal with warranty service).

Went to CES this year since it was the same week as ASW and the new joints are comming with 120mhz refresh rates. I recommend the new joints if your a videophile, though price will be a bit more.

Enjoy your new display ;). I have the TN version (E248WFP) and it's pretty nice; I can't imagine how nice the Ultrasharp version is.

OH decisions decisions...

I currently have the Dell Ultrasharp 2007 WFP

Should I upgrade to dual 20" for $200, dual 22" for $500 or dual 24" for $1000?

They are all within this Dell Ultrasharp xx08 WFP line...

OH decisions decisions...

I currently have the Dell Ultrasharp 2007 WFP

Should I upgrade to dual 20" for $200, dual 22" for $500 or dual 24" for $1000?

They are all within this Dell Ultrasharp xx08 WFP line...

It's kind of a no brainer that bigger is better dude. Don't ask us the question because we're all going to say 24". It all comes down to what you can afford.

When I've got the coin I'll be going to dual Dell 30" in the xx08 series and giving my girlfriend this 2407.

It's kind of a no brainer that bigger is better dude. Don't ask us the question because we're all going to say 24". It all comes down to what you can afford.

When I've got the coin I'll be going to dual Dell 30" in the xx08 series and giving my girlfriend this 2407.

Yeah I just needed some 3rd party verification to help me pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.