My wickedfire brethren...

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Some of you guys may be getting what you want, lol. I gotta warrant out of orange county, california. I'm at my pad in palm springs right now and I'm gonna go down there around 6am. If I disappear, I'm in lockup and ill be with you in spirit. Worse case scenario it'll be a month or two. For all the haters; (danke, pewep, etc. etc) - you can all eat a bag of dicks and I hope y'all get banned while im gone, lulz.. Consider this my "away message".

:: A snap of the boots and a stiff arm salute!

I was wondering how long it was going to take for this thread to popup.

INB4 dresden gets raped in the shower by his comrades and befriends a black man while folding laundry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ]Tossing The Salad In Jail - Life In American Prison - YouTube[/ame]

Some of you guys may be getting what you want, lol. I gotta warrant out of orange county, california.

OP is not lying! May God protect your cornhole.

76Z0n.png

Some of you guys may be getting what you want, lol. I gotta warrant out of orange county, california. I'm at my pad in palm springs right now and I'm gonna go down there around 6am. If I disappear, I'm in lockup and ill be with you in spirit. Worse case scenario it'll be a month or two. For all the haters; (danke, pewep, etc. etc) - you can all eat a bag of dicks and I hope y'all get banned while im gone, lulz.. Consider this my "away message".

:: A snap of the boots and a stiff arm salute!

Not sure if you are proud to stretch your ass for your brother's in t minus 24 hours.