My proven-results mininet service - 100s of custom sites - new options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedFire member Benahue gets repeated SERP increases from my work:

Metalhead's mininet service is excellent. I've ordered mininets several times from him and just ordered another. I'm always very satisfied with the quality of Steve's work and the SERP improvement. I'd recommend Steve to anyone.

I don't frequent Wickedfire all that much, but i'm fairly active on TrafficPlanet and someone from over there recommended him.

Steve produces 1st class work, and he's also a first-class guy. He produced a custom web 2.0 blog for me consisting of 6 posts. The quality of written English is second-to-none, and i'm 100% confident that this link will remain intact forever.

I'll be back for more orders very soon.

Richard

I don't frequent Wickedfire all that much, but i'm fairly active on TrafficPlanet and someone from over there recommended him.

Steve produces 1st class work, and he's also a first-class guy. He produced a custom web 2.0 blog for me consisting of 6 posts. The quality of written English is second-to-none, and i'm 100% confident that this link will remain intact forever.

I'll be back for more orders very soon.

Richard

Richard is describing a single enhanced-package type blog with multiple posts and images. He ordered a custom package of only 1 blog. There were actually 7 posts in it, not 6 :) (The standard enhanced blog has 5 posts and images, but Richard ordered a custom version so he got 7.)

Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.