Most effective SEO strategies - I present SENukeX Strategies [Amazing results/prices]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the full monty. My review:

Quantity:

Social networks: 23
Articles: 5
Dir: 3
Profiles: almost 400
Web 2.0 profiles: 67
Bookmarking: 32X3
Added RSS to everything.

Quality: Very well written articles. Good, solid American English. All the links are proper.

Time and Communication: Fast and Proper

Value: Not bad, very decent.

SERP: I started out as #5 and I just got the report. It's steady. I will monitor to see if it moves up.

Recommended? Yes.

Quantity:

Added RSS to everything.

Quality: Very well written articles. Good, solid American English. All the links are proper.

SERP: I started out as #5 and I just got the report. It's steady. I will monitor to see if it moves up.

Recommended? Yes.
Thanks for your honest review, RangerEsq! You forgot to mention that you only asked for 1 profile! If you had chosen 2 or even 3, your links would duplicate/triplicate.

Great buyer, as everyone might know. Once again, thanks!

;)

Latest reviews:

Although keats sent me the report yesterday, had not time to check it then. The report is exactly as it should: all links are created with the specified anchors, the pyramid is in "good shape". Moreover, he also sent me all the login details which is a great thing, in case I would like to change this and that.

One "small minus" - the content could have been a little bit larger, but as it is a review copy it is OK. For the future you could also add some pictures to social networks to appear more legit, but all in one it is a definitely recommended service with a FAST turnaround time and at a cheap price.

As for the SERPS, one of the keywords I used went from no 5 to no 3 (4,350,000 competing pages), which is DAMN fast. With a proper SB/Xrumer blast to all links created I should see some really good movements.
smile.png

Thanks for the review copy keats!

Review:

Communication: was simple as his native language was English! :) He did PM when there was an issue with one of the servers being down. Job was still completed on time so it was not necessary to keep me in the loop with server issues but it was appreciated none the less.

Process: Same thing, I gave him my URL and anchors and he was off and running.

Results: The report contains 66 social bookmarking links backed up with 300 forum profiles. Logins to all accounts included. The text that was used was very well spun and readable so no complaints there.

The site I used this on is currently in the penalty box so I can't comment on serp improvements as this particular site has an allergic reaction to the Serps...

All in all for what the job is. He did a great job at it.

5/5

Thanks Keats!

Quantity:

Added RSS to everything.

Recommended? Yes.

Go grab your packages guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.