Most effective SEO strategies - I present SENukeX Strategies [Amazing results/prices]

Status
Not open for further replies.

keats

Man on the Moon.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey there,

I'm selling another killer service which will boost your SERPS by 200%. You can find these strategies I'm talking about on the following document:

Code:
http://statscow.com/senukestrategies.pdf

We're giving out 2 review copies with 30% off and one "More powerful simple pyramid" for FREE. You need to have good iTrader and a good number of posts though.

The prices are the following:

Advanced pyramid plus additional money site links - $35
All modules no pyramid - $35
Basics plus 3 Way Attack - $75
Link Pyramid - $45
More powerful simple pyramid - $25
Personal SEO Clients - $50
Safe 3 Way Attack - $65
simple single pyramid - $20
single level pyramid - $15
The Cabalis - $80
The Full Monty - $130
The Indexer - $20
The Link Diagraminator - $35
The Link Pyramid - $45

In case you provide the articles for the article/press release/social/web 2.0 modules, you'll be given a $4 discount off each module.

You can opt by 1, 2 or 3 profiles to enhance the performance of the blast and to experience better results. By default, you'll be delivered with one profile. Each additional profile has an extra fee of $20.

You can also see for yourself the amazing and powerful reviews by SENuke X customers all over the internet. What I'm doing here is a big breakdown and doing these blasts for prices so reduced as the ones stated above.

Again, we're giving out 2 review copies with 30% off and one "More powerful simple pyramid" for FREE. You need to have good iTrader and a good number of posts though.

In order to order a strategy of these from me, just pm me saying you're interested and we'll go from there.

All the best,
keats

one "More powerful simple pyramid" for FREE. You need to have good iTrader and a good number of posts though.

I'll take this if I meet your qualifications. I'm assuming "Social Network" means web 2.0 properties created with senukex? PM me.

A review directly from another forum, known to all of us:

Although keats sent me the report yesterday, had not time to check it then. The report is exactly as it should: all links are created with the specified anchors, the pyramid is in "good shape". Moreover, he also sent me all the login details which is a great thing, in case I would like to change this and that.

One "small minus" - the content could have been a little bit larger, but as it is a review copy it is OK. For the future you could also add some pictures to social networks to appear more legit, but all in one it is a definitely recommended service with a FAST turnaround time and at a cheap price.

As for the SERPS, one of the keywords I used went from no 5 to no 3 (4,350,000 competing pages), which is DAMN fast. With a proper SB/Xrumer blast to all links created I should see some really good movements.
smile.png

Thanks for the review copy keats!

Review:

Communication: was simple as his native language was English! :) He did PM when there was an issue with one of the servers being down. Job was still completed on time so it was not necessary to keep me in the loop with server issues but it was appreciated none the less.

Process: Same thing, I gave him my URL and anchors and he was off and running.

Results: The report contains 66 social bookmarking links backed up with 300 forum profiles. Logins to all accounts included. The text that was used was very well spun and readable so no complaints there.

The site I used this on is currently in the penalty box so I can't comment on serp improvements as this particular site has an allergic reaction to the Serps...

All in all for what the job is. He did a great job at it.

5/5

Thanks Keats!

Review:

Communication: was simple as his native language was English! :) He did PM when there was an issue with one of the servers being down. Job was still completed on time so it was not necessary to keep me in the loop with server issues but it was appreciated none the less.

Process: Same thing, I gave him my URL and anchors and he was off and running.

Results: The report contains 66 social bookmarking links backed up with 300 forum profiles. Logins to all accounts included. The text that was used was very well spun and readable so no complaints there.

The site I used this on is currently in the penalty box so I can't comment on serp improvements as this particular site has an allergic reaction to the Serps...

All in all for what the job is. He did a great job at it.

5/5

Thanks Keats!

Thanks for the review mate ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.