[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Received my report today and my order was over delivered by ~100 articles. Great work for the price and will be ordering again. My order was also completed in only a few days.

Do you accept Moneybookers , I cant use paypal as its not available in my country. PM me if you accpet.
SOrry only paypal
Just paid for $35 service Thx. Transaction ID: 72X15776RN658153T - Look forward to your report!
Got it thanks:)
Received my report today and my order was over delivered by ~100 articles. Great work for the price and will be ordering again. My order was also completed in only a few days.
Thanks for the review:)

Not accepting new orders til my current orders are complete

Just got one order completed and ordered another. Most recent order is : 3D678434TN562722R. Thanks.

As you got some nice reviews here, I'll give it a try.
When can you accept new orders? pls PM me details

When im taking new orders i will let everyone know. Even though i stated in huge writing above that im not taking on orders a whole bunch of people are still ordering lol. Thanks everyone for the business but please hold on with the orders now:)

Thanks everyone for your orders:) I just sent out a bunch now and will be sending out more reports later today:)

Just sent out some reports. All remaining work should hopefully be done tomorrow:)

Just want to thank everyone who has been purchasing from me:)

Hey Tim... Just ordered the 5 pack!!!
Thanks bro got it:)

Okay guys im going to have a special for the next 5 buyers:)
If you purchase the 5 submission package for $35 you will also get 500 pr 3+ profile links!!!

Once you have purchased just send me a pm with the url and anchors you would like to use for the profiles (you can use 1 url and up to 3 anchors)

Okay guys im going to have a special for the next 5 buyers:)
If you purchase the 5 submission package for $35 you will also get 500 pr 3+ profile links!!!

Once you have purchased just send me a pm with the url and anchors you would like to use for the profiles (you can use 1 url and up to 3 anchors)

Repeat customer - Just ordered!

Transaction id: 1AD451413V1815849

Your order form said 2 anchors but I provided 3 as per your offer.

Let me know if you need any other info.

I assume the additional 500 profile links are 100 to each of the 5 URLS in the package?

Thanks bro! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.