MONEYLINKS. Manually Built Niche Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitAM

WF Premium Member
Apr 7, 2010
Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
We’ve been through Panda & Penguin. So have our links.

You know how great blog networks are, after all… Google is putting in the effort to manually nuke them.

Imagine owning your own mini niche network.

Well that’s exactly what we’re doing for you. Our team will be building you the exact links we are using to rank sites….

Manually built Web 2.0 properties - 250-1k words of content and various images/videos.

We keep a variation of content length, number of pictures, and videos to make things look natural. Footprints suck, so our goal is to leave as little of them as possible.

Next we’ll take your manually built web 2.0 network and blast it with tier 2 backlinks designed to make shit rank…. and they do!

We blast thousands of links with a variety of niche related anchors to keep the relevance high.

What You Get

Tier 1
Manually built Web 2.0 properties - 250-1k words of content and various images/videos.

We interlink the pages on these bad boys (1-3 pages) to really harness the internal power and drive link juice to your site.

Tier 2
Next we’ll take your manually built web 2.0 network and blast it with tier 2 backlinks. We send thousands of links to these properties to help build you High PR/DA/PA properties that you can leverage over the long term.

Want to see the proof?
No Where -> #4
Fefbs8B.png

No Where -> #12

9QZOPTn.png

25 -> #10

b3KuBl4.png

15 -> #11

PuKHMyy.png

- COUPONS -

REVIEWBOSS- We're giving Away 50% off review copies for the small package (you can apply this coupon towards the other packages for $93.50 off)

WFBOSS- Take $10 off your order on any package immediately!

Click Here To Place Your Order

Last edited:

LegitAM is just that, legit.

I don't like buying links in most cases, seeing as you can't control them, but with this service I own my own network, and it doesn't get any better than that. It means I can keep building upon my properties, switch out anchors and links at anytime, and have complete control on my own terms.

Thanks to LegitAm's service, everything was hands off making it breeze to get going. I don't have a ton of time to tinker around with setting up these properties, but they were done in a way I'd do myself. Quality, interlinked, videos, photos, etc to make them appear real. And speaking of real, you'll see nothing short of that when it comes to results. I'm seeing a very solid boost in Serpfox for the main keywords I targeted, and it looks like it had a positive effect on my other keywords too.

Seeing more traffic come in from long tails too, which is always a nice bonus to have going for you. For my site I'm also happy to say that's it no longer stuck dancing around outside of the top 100, finally breached my way into the top 10-15 thanks to this mini network. It's been a little over 3 weeks and after settling, my rankings are still holding strong; clearly this is for anyone who cares about the long term.

Other notes: Love the fact that the link diversity/volume is all there for these web 2.0's, which gives them a solid supporting backlink profile. All of that juice is passing to my main site, and I have nothing to worry about since these are relevant links. Even the god damn anchors are niche related, and add in the site content, etc and it's a winning combination. I'm going to keep building upon these with more content in the future, but LegitAM already took care of all the heavy lifting. Now that it's all hands off, I plan to keep happily staring at my Serpfox rankings, like a boss.

ps. From the looks of it I'm going to double my revenue this month compared to last month! Waiting for the end of the month to get here, but right now it's up thanks to the push of traffic. Hoping it keeps up. :cool2:

Speed, Communication, Value, Quality.. Nothing short of: 5/5

53H5JxC.jpg

Last edited:
This service looks fantastic, but very similar to the service dzianis currently offers, is it the same?

I've never ordered his service and have no experience with it. I can tell you that we personally make all of these properties based off what we are building internally for our own sites.

I'm sure either service will suit you well as dzianis is a stand up guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ok thanks, have already ordered his service and will now order your service as it looks like there not the same.

just ordered x 15 as promised, will leave review once completed, do your best for us: Transaction ID: 3K63217232359260W

just ordered x 15 as promised, will leave review once completed, do your best for us: Transaction ID: 3K63217232359260W

Thanks Nick. We've confirmed your order.

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for the orders so far. We're working like crazy to fill them for you!

Get 50% Off The Smallest Package! Coupon: REVIEWBOSS
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER -

can I see samples of Your 2.0s ?

Hi, that would give away some of the strategy that we use, so unfortunately I'm not comfortable doing that. I don't think my paying clients would appreciate that either.

These are manually made, so I stand behind the quality..

Hi, that would give away some of the strategy that we use, so unfortunately I'm not comfortable doing that. I don't think my paying clients would appreciate that either.
These are manually made, so I stand behind the quality..

OK. No problem. I understand.

Get $10 Off Any Package! Coupon: WFBOSS
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER -

Sent out a ton of Web 2.0 inspections to customers and sent reports. Already seeing some nice ranking increases for clients. Thanks for the support so far WF!

Status
Not open for further replies.