Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death

So many fucked up things with that vid. I don't care how high, mentally disturbed or whatever that black guy was, he did NOT want to fight.

Those dumb fucking hicks were looking for a chance to prove to their students how badass they (thought) they were.

The crazy guy actually held his own with some SUPER traditional Mantis forms from OLD SCHOOL Kung Fu...in fact, his shit was better than Billy Karate's lame strikes. It wasn't until the crazy guy got winded that he started to get his ass handed to him.

"Never get stupid with a Marine" That's just funny.

The crazy guy actually held his own with some SUPER traditional Mantis forms from OLD SCHOOL Kung Fu...in fact, his shit was better than Billy Karate's lame strikes. It wasn't until the crazy guy got winded that he started to get his ass handed to him.

"Never get stupid with a Marine" That's just funny.

That's what I'm sayin.

vote it up

digg:
Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death

reddit:
Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death [NSFW] Lets bring this criminal to justice! : WTF

From a martial arts message board: The Off Topic Forum • View topic - Want to see a retard get his ass kicked by a ninja?
"This sucks because Blythe is one of the best. He lived and trained in Okinawa and was a 6th Dan black in the 70s. I thought he was cool."

Let me google that for you
Let me google that for you+

cops know all about
Mentally challenged Man Beaten to Death - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com
they're response?
"Yeah man WTH...I'll pass, see to much crap like that everyday"

hopefully cnn gets wind of this

Here's one of the digg comments from about 10 minutes ago:

Just submitted this video to CNN, and immediately received a response saying they have contacted authorities and are working on a story regarding this right now, should be breaking news in about an hour
That shit is messed up. The mentally challenged dude looked like he was better than the marine sergeant.

well, it looks like 4chan has jumped on this. i'm sure his life became a sudden mess - phone calls, google for his name being totally filled with this, etc.

What a fucking asshole. I cant believe the comment he wrote on youtube