Manual High PR Blog Commenting PR6+, Reviews Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcrmoney

Sep 10, 2007
Rating - 78.6%
11   3   0
I'm offering some manual high PR blog commenting, the majority of the sites are dofollow but there is a few nofollow thrown in there.

Packages are below:

Baby Package:

2 X PR6, 5 X PR5, 5 X PR4 = $24

Toddler Package:

3 X PR6, 10 X PR5, 15XPR4 = $40

Adult Package:

6 X PR6, 15 X PR5, 30XPR4 = $70

You just need to send me a PM with the following information:

URL: (one per package)
Anchor text: (up to three per package)
E-Mail to send report to: (one per package)
Paypal reference #:

Questions?

Review copies: Two people with iTrader 10+ get free review copies and a mod is welcome to a free review copy as well. All review copies will be the baby package.

I will only be accepting a few orders per day until the person I am training can manage more.

All comments are written in perfect english and will be on topic and relevant.

I don't expect a free review, but what sort of discount can you give me on your largest package? I'll leave a detailed review in this thread in exchange for a discount.

Can you PM me a couple of the sites as an example? Is the PR for the page? Do the pages have many OBLs?

Cheers
Immortal

Can you PM me a couple of the sites as an example? Is the PR for the page? Do the pages have many OBLs?

Cheers
Immortal

Yes, the PR is for the page where your link appears. Some of the sites have a high amount of OBLs but most of them are pretty sparse <20. I'll send you an example or two.

I've replied to everybody - all review copies are taken. If anybody else wants a discount I'll give you 10% off for the next 24 hours - but you MUST leave a review afterwards.

One review copy has been completed so hopefully he will post here soon.

All the review copies have been sent out and completed, hopefully the reviews will trickle in. I have had a few paid copies already - I won't be accepting very more for the next 2-3 days so if you are interested get in now or there will be some wait time.

If you need a custom package please PM what you require and we will work out a price.

Just bought the adult package. Will probably go the custom route for multiple sites in the coming days.

Full for the next two days, if you want in get in your orders before I raise prices as it looks like quite I have quite a few bulk buyers.

Almost finished all current orders, it's taken me a little bit of extra time but I've thrown in some bonuses so hopefully everybody is happy. All reports pending should be sent out in about 5-6 hours time.

I'm open for more work now, but get in quickly because some of those who have reports pending have A LOT more work for me to do if the quality is good (and it is ;))

Any chance at doing niche commenting?

PM sent, niche commenting is probably going to be ok but more expensive and it'll be done buffet style (e.g you just pay like $5 per pr6 link $2 per pr4 etc). In fact I'm thinking about moving away from packages and to buffet style as some people seem to only want the pr5+ links and others are more interested in volume. Any thoughts PM me.

Can you PM me a price for 30 x adult packages?

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.