Manual Directory submission services - Quality work

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Review:

Pros:
- ~54% of the submissions sent e-mails immediately
- ~12% required confirmation in those e-mails
- Directories seemed to be owned by multiple entities rather then a few main directory networks (which you sometimes get with some directory submissions)
- All seemed to be in English
- Many required CAPTCHA
- Accuracy of submissions seemed spot on, didn't notice any off category submissions or keywords for descriptions etc., quite accurate submission

Cons:
- I'll try to report back on acceptance rate as well but from the directories and style of submission I am very optimistic.

Overall I give the submission a 10/10, it seemed fully manual from the e-mail times, it was spread out, some directories had CAPTCHA, etc., characteristics of a manual submission. E-mail confirmation rate was also the highest that I've seen in a while at 54%, this is something I like to see. The e-mail templates from the directories also differed greatly showing that most these directories did not belong to a few networks, rather, submission was to directories on multiple IPs, something that is important to us when doing SEO. Very nice job!

My Review:

Pros:
- ~54% of the submissions sent e-mails immediately
- ~12% required confirmation in those e-mails
- Directories seemed to be owned by multiple entities rather then a few main directory networks (which you sometimes get with some directory submissions)
- All seemed to be in English
- Many required CAPTCHA
- Accuracy of submissions seemed spot on, didn't notice any off category submissions or keywords for descriptions etc., quite accurate submission

Cons:
- I'll try to report back on acceptance rate as well but from the directories and style of submission I am very optimistic.

Overall I give the submission a 10/10, it seemed fully manual from the e-mail times, it was spread out, some directories had CAPTCHA, etc., characteristics of a manual submission. E-mail confirmation rate was also the highest that I've seen in a while at 54%, this is something I like to see. The e-mail templates from the directories also differed greatly showing that most these directories did not belong to a few networks, rather, submission was to directories on multiple IPs, something that is important to us when doing SEO. Very nice job!

Thank you very much for a good length nice review. Its my pleasure to work for you and happy that you have spent some time in reviewing it.

You are most welcome for next orders:)

i have ordered Package 1
and got quick and good service. i have just ordered the Package 4 as well. good and clean service. keep up the good work.
Regards

i have ordered Package 1
and got quick and good service. i have just ordered the Package 4 as well. good and clean service. keep up the good work.
Regards

Hi thank you very much for a review and another order. Its pleasure to work and nice to get returning orders from you :)

Do you have any package for submitting Inner pages ?? If you provide deep link submissions as well please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.