Manual Directory submission services - Quality work

Status
Not open for further replies.
seork I have placed an order for Package 4 revert me back with query. And as I have written in Mail please do Only 50 submissions a day.

@itgig well thanks for your order and sure I will do the submissions as you have mentioned so do not worry for it and your order has been started so i think you may have start receiving emails for confirmation.

Great service. Defiantly worth the money. Preformed quickly, and seork kept in constant communication throughout the process. AAA+! Will do business again.

Great service. Defiantly worth the money. Preformed quickly, and seork kept in constant communication throughout the process. AAA+! Will do business again.

@peantuer: thank you very much for a nice review and its pleasure working with you. Expecting more orders from you.

Very Special offer for all great members

1000 Pack with PR1 to PR8 web directories in 55$ Only

don't miss out. As there will not be any PR0 website in this Package.

@seork it is really nice working with you and I have got many emails for confirmation. I have checked the links of directories and found all directories are of very good quality with high PR. The main concern was directories are not from Same IP its really makes me happy. Waiting for more emails in my Inbox as order progress. Over all I can say its worth money for this service.

@seork it is really nice working with you and I have got many emails for confirmation. I have checked the links of directories and found all directories are of very good quality with high PR. The main concern was directories are not from Same IP its really makes me happy. Waiting for more emails in my Inbox as order progress. Over all I can say its worth money for this service.

Thank you for your review and like to have more orders in future

I'll take 100 directory submissions package for trial.
If I like the work, I'll order more.
PM ME

I'll take 100 directory submissions package for trial.
If I like the work, I'll order more.
PM ME

Dumdum thats nice you can start with 100 Directory Submission and then after you place more orders. I will like to have your review here after completion of work so kindly do that.

With first order goes very nice I am placing second order for Package 4 Hope this will also go to right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.