Manual 7 spoke link wheel creation service. [Cheap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guy has done a very cool job. Alle links are on and the linkweel works fine. Will do more jobs with him. Very proff !!!!

Thanks for the payment.

All the placed orders are under process and will be completed soon.
Slot is opened for new orders. Place your orders to get special bonus edu property at no extra cost.

Report received.

REVIEW - Preliminary.

I have been more thorough as of late in checking links from service providers. I have to hand it to Arpit - all his links/anchor were dead on - I checked ALL of them. The report he provided was complete, showing all spokes, supporting backlinks, my articles, etc.

I even took the time to make absolutely sure the interlinking/wheel was as ordered and OPEN. Perfect.

I am going to reserve any comments on SERPS due to the fact that before this service was complete, my site experienced some very strange movement (as well as my entire niche - like a niche shakeup!). I want to be fair and evaluate the service when things settle down, but I can tell you that the reports and quality of the articles/content received were of good quality- MUCH better than expected.

For the money, this appears to be a good deal.

Report received.

REVIEW - Preliminary.

I have been more thorough as of late in checking links from service providers. I have to hand it to Arpit - all his links/anchor were dead on - I checked ALL of them. The report he provided was complete, showing all spokes, supporting backlinks, my articles, etc.

I even took the time to make absolutely sure the interlinking/wheel was as ordered and OPEN. Perfect.

I am going to reserve any comments on SERPS due to the fact that before this service was complete, my site experienced some very strange movement (as well as my entire niche - like a niche shakeup!). I want to be fair and evaluate the service when things settle down, but I can tell you that the reports and quality of the articles/content received were of good quality- MUCH better than expected.

For the money, this appears to be a good deal.

Thanks for such a great review.

Did noahwells use package 1 or 2 if I may ask?

How well do you expect the Web 2.0 properties to hold up?
He took package 2.

I try my best to provide a good content and well developed properties. The trick is to keep everything random and leave no footprints.
Different usernames, display names etc.

As noahwells mention all the properties of my clients are intact and sending them link juice.

I did package 2.

As of a few moments ago - all the properties are still there, but its only been a few days.
Thanks noahwells. :)

Thanks noahwells.

Arpit, I'll let my current SERP settle abit then come back to you for a run.
Been using several services.

Smoking Awesome Service!!! :D Completely satisfied, it is way better then I expected.

The articles are readable, make sense and are on target. All the sites included graphics that were on target with my niche. Pages were well designed, and looked like they were done with the intent to contribute to the community rather then be spam pages.

I was very happy to get the bonus .edu property as well. They were very well put together on the whole, even the links are mid text and flow right in.

Properties were diverse enough, that I can use several anchors from my niche to build links to them and still stay relevant.

The report was very thorough. It included all of the pages that were created, and their username and pass (except for the bonus .edu, which I would expect). There was a seperate file that showed each of the links that was built to each property. The article used was also provided, as well as a nice pdf with all of the info I provided, the thread url, and the package I ordered.

I had bombed my url and nocked it from page 1 of google to page 28. Its back to page 2 now. It was coming back slowly, but this really helped to give it some solid quality links and it settle again.

I'm ordering again, I just have to put my stuff together. I will pm you mate. Thanks!

MAtt

Thanks noahwells.

Arpit, I'll let my current SERP settle abit then come back to you for a run.
Been using several services.
Sure mate. I am waiting for your order.
Smoking Awesome Service!!! :D Completely satisfied, it is way better then I expected.

The articles are readable, make sense and are on target. All the sites included graphics that were on target with my niche. Pages were well designed, and looked like they were done with the intent to contribute to the community rather then be spam pages.

I was very happy to get the bonus .edu property as well. They were very well put together on the whole, even the links are mid text and flow right in.

Properties were diverse enough, that I can use several anchors from my niche to build links to them and still stay relevant.

The report was very thorough. It included all of the pages that were created, and their username and pass (except for the bonus .edu, which I would expect). There was a seperate file that showed each of the links that was built to each property. The article used was also provided, as well as a nice pdf with all of the info I provided, the thread url, and the package I ordered.

I had bombed my url and nocked it from page 1 of google to page 28. Its back to page 2 now. It was coming back slowly, but this really helped to give it some solid quality links and it settle again.

I'm ordering again, I just have to put my stuff together. I will pm you mate. Thanks!

MAtt
Thanks Matt for this awesome review. For me quality of output matters alot. Am happy when my buyers are happy.

Exactly...you have an edge on a lot of your competitors, thats for sure.
Thanks noahwells.

PM sent for order

Package 2 ($61)
a) 7 spoke open link wheel with 7 web 2.0 properties.
b) 7 unique handwritten 500 words article.
c) Each web 2.0 property is content rich. I will also use relevant images in each of them.
d) 100 profile backlinks for each web 2.0 property
e) Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them. Report of profile backlinks will also be provided.
f) Time of completion: 7 business days or less
g) Price: $61

Have used the Pack2 and i must say.. Thumbs up ! Works extremly good. Next job comes

Thx for the fast and furious service

svenson

Status
Not open for further replies.