Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello Wicked Fire

I am offering to create cheap and reliable open link wheel containing 7 major web 2.0 properties.

The pagerank distribution of web 2.0 properties used is
1 PR9
3 PR8
2 P6
1 PR3

Each property is linked to your main money site and randomly linked to another web 2.0 property. The last spoke of the wheel is linked just to your money site. So the link wheel is not closed. I have tested the link wheels and found that open link wheel is much effective than closed one. Also 100+ profile links are created for each web property.

Here is the systematic diagram:

lw.jpg

Packages offered

Package 1 ($37)
a) 7 spoke open link wheel with 7 web 2.0 properties.
b) One unique handwritten 500 words article and 6 unique spin copies
c) Each web 2.0 property is content rich. I will also use relevant images in each of them.
d) 100 profile backlinks for each web 2.0 property
e) Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them.
f) Time of completion: 6 business days or less
g) Price $37

The above package has one unique hand written article and 6 spin articles created using the best spinner. These articles are unique in terms of content but may not be grammatically very accurate. So here is another package for all unique articles.

Package 2
($61)
b) 7 unique handwritten 500 words article.
c) Each web 2.0 property is content rich. I will also use relevant images in each of them.
e) Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them. Report of profile backlinks will also be provided.
f) Time of completion: 7 business days or less
g) Price: $61

Payment by paypal.

Review Copies: First two buyers will get 25% discount in return of an honest and detailed review.

FAQs

Q) What if my property is deleted?

A) I have done an extensive research on this and the 7 web 2.0 properties chosen are solid. I have tried building spokes using several web 2.0 sites and finally chosen the 7 on which your links remains forever. Just to assure you, if any of the property is deleted with in the 10 days of order completion, I will replace it with another. No questions asked.

Q) Can I provide my own articles while ordering? Will I get discount in that case?
A) yes you can. PM me details and we can work out a deal.

Q) Why an open link wheel? Why don't you close it?
A) I have tested that. Open wheels look natural and have better effects on SERPs. Just incase you need close link wheel, let me know while ordering and I will do that. :)

And lastly:
jb.jpg

Reactions: loopline

jb.jpg

For Real?

Let me grab a discount on package A. Hit me a PM with what you need and we are good to go.

For Real?
Yeah for real....
Actually I wanted to hire Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as the brand ambassador of my my service thread. But they were too busy selling the pirated DVDs of their movies through promoting their sites with help of link wheels. So finally I have to settle for Steve and Bill
I want to place order for Package 2 at the discounted price. How to start?

Both orders are under process.
Thanks for the business.

Package 2 ($61)
b) 7 unique handwritten 500 words article.
e) Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them. Report of profile backlinks will also be provided.
f) Time of completion: 7 business days or less
g) Price: $61

I'll try it.

Hit me up.

Did you get your review copies sold? If not I will take package 1 at the discounted price. If so, then I will wait for the reviews and go from there. :)

Update regarding review packages
Finally got all the details from AustinP. Stating his order now.
Also waiting for a1future to come online so that I can deliver the completed work and get a review.

Arpit was pretty responsive and proactive.
There is some improvement in rankings for sure. Expecting things to improve further in coming weeks. Placing one more order today.

real good service​

Arpit was pretty responsive and proactive.
There is some improvement in rankings for sure. Expecting things to improve further in coming weeks. Placing one more order today.

Thanks negro2k and a1future for reviews.

If the targeted keyword is not too competitive, you will start seeing results is few days.
SEO is slow process and takes times.

Limited time special offer for next few orders.

limited.jpg

You will get 7 regular high PR web 2.0 properties + One .edu domain property of homepage PR6
At no extra cost.

Place your orders now to get the advantage of this awesome deal.

I will try

Package 1 ($37)
e) Complete Report with login details of each property account + email id used to create them.
g) Price $37

but let me know how many anchor text you will use?

I will try

Package 1 ($37)
g) Price $37

but let me know how many anchor text you will use?

I would recommend using one Anchor text.

Status
Not open for further replies.