Make Sure to Dump your Bong Water

yes-we-cannabis1.jpg

No shit...it's called PARAPHERNALIA.

Bong ("Water Pipe") with no weed resin / tainted water = > no problem...it could be used to consume tobacco

Once it has ANYTHING indicating it's been used to consume marijuana it becomes PARAPHERNALIA.

I have a vaporizer. Completely legal to own, etc. Because the whip has chron it in, it becomes ILLEGAL....

/rant

circa all day long

Yes, but "ILLEGAL" has different levels, a bong with used bong water in it was previously just a drug paraphernalia petty misdemeanor charge with a couple hundred dollar fine as a penalty in Minnesota.

Now bong water can be a felony drug charge with up to a seven year jail sentence, instead of a petty misdemeanor drug paraphernalia charge with a couple hundred dollar fine.

The bong water itself can now put you away for longer than the marijuana that was smoked through the bong water.

I didn't believe anyone would ever drink bong water... so I had to search... I was wrong

A friend of mine makes his bong water into tea, which still tastes like shit.

To me it's not any more wierd than those who keep & smoke the resin from their pipes after they clean it - which is almost every smoker I know, including myself. Gotta stay high.

At first I was a bit upset about this. Then I found out she was smoking meth with her bong. Then I stopped caring.

I hate when the government tells me not to do things that involve doing other illegal things.

They can call bong water paraphernalia, but that's it. It's just a component of the bong, a filter that the substance goes through, it's not a drug itself. No one drinks or injects that shit, not unless they lost a bet. Even if they did, they would feel very little if any effects, unless you're the lady who smoked meth out of it.

But charging someone as if it were a controlled substance? It's an underhanded scare tactic to freak people out about using drugs because of the absurdly steep consequences, the 'war on drugs' is an utter failure and this era of 'prohibition' will be remembered as backwards, arrogant, and short-sighted period in our law system. You can't wage war on human nature.