Mac or PC?

Mac or Pc?

• mac

Votes: 94 43.3%
  • pc

Votes: 123 56.7%

• Total voters

I'm not paying double the price for something that isn't as good. If you like the OS, why don't you just install it on a PC and save thousands?

I'm not paying double the price for something that isn't as good. If you like the OS, why don't you just install it on a PC and save thousands?

Because Mac OS only supports certain hardware.. That's not to say it can't be done but it's a giant PITA.

I went back. Mainly because I realised they solder in components just so when they break you have to buy a new one instead of spending £30 buying another component.

Uh wat. Most laptops or netbooks do. Mac Pro is an interchangeable parts tower

My choice...PC...

If Steve Jobs request me to test MAC...then I can say something on MAC...

It is very costly in INDIA...

Thanks,
Siddhartha.

lol... this is so off topic but I'll bite.

I love Macs… less bugs & viruses to deal with. But I use my PC more for business related stuff at present, and ironically, I’m a lot better an troubleshooting PCs if there ever is a problem, hardware or software.

I’m also a geek for the aesthetics of a Mac. Shiny ;)

Very Simple. I am a die hard PC guy and finally caved to buy a MAC. I realized the MAC is just better for personal use. More reliable. I have a ton of documents and other important stuff that I keep on the MAC. I'm done with the days of reformating my PCs but they are superior for my business: I'm just quicker on them and know the software/hardware inside and out.

MAC = For Personal Use.
PC = For Business.