LSI CONTENT AUTHORITY | Panda-Friendly Content | Premium LSI Articles From $.021/word

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been brought up before and we agree, the form on the site sucks and can't really hold the info for multiple orders. We're working on implementing a better solution.

For now, if you have bulk orders where the keywords won't fit on the form, you can just place your order and enter "see email" for the primary keyword and email your keywords + any instructions regarding tone/content to admin (at) magicinkmedia.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem about the form.

Trying your team out for the first time.

Transaction ID: 7T443183BU188810M

Thanks!

Review:
This article is money. Perfectly written, with a damn good usage of LSI content. It's actually informative to read, and I would gladly host it on my money site. VERY well researched... you can't just BS this subject and the provider aced it.
As a bonus they give you the LSI keyword list.
All in all A+ if you want quality

Really happy with my content, this is what a content writer should be, turn around was fast and the articles rocked. Will be ordering continually.

HBWA Approved.

Damn, placed and order and got it back same day. And good quality too. Time to add these guys to the re-use list.

Just got the content I ordered, and everything looks great! Thanks!!!

Damn, placed and order and got it back same day. And good quality too. Time to add these guys to the re-use list.

Thanks a lot for your business, it was a pleasure working with you.

Turn around times for new orders are currently at 1-2 days for single articles, and around 2-4 days for bulk orders of 5-10 articles.

Hello,

I placed 3 orders through your form (1 article each) on Nov 7th.

I was just wondering how your turnaround time is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.