LSI CONTENT AUTHORITY | Panda-Friendly Content | Premium LSI Articles From $.021/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicink

Feb 5, 2011
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For over 6 months now, I’ve been training a local team of writers to produce high-quality LSI content for my own sites. The goal was to weave-in LSI keyword research with solid university-grad level writing to produce engaging, interesting content that both readers and search engines would love.

We’re finally at a point where we have a full team in place with a tested process that will consistently produce professional, high-quality LSI content quickly & efficiently – every single time. The result is LSI Content Authority, whose LSI writing services I’m proud to offer for a limited number of content requests from Wickedfire.

What Is LSI Content?
LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing. LSI Content is written with search engine classification in mind. You can get a technical description of it here.

Truth is that “LSI Content” gets a lot of hype these days, but in reality it just boils down to the inclusion of related keywords within your site content in order to:

1. Increase the perceived relevance of your targeted keyword in the eyes of google
  2. Bring in a flood of long-tail traffic for relevant low-competition keywords

What really separates our LSI content service from a $0.0075/word Philipino writer armed with a list of secondary keywords is our experienced SEO writing team of university-educated native english writers. These writers produce premium web content full-time and have a ton of experience crafting SEO articles that google's spiders love.

Our team will research & weave LSI keywords into your content in a smooth, seamless process, producing a lengthy, yet highly-researched & engaging piece of content that will keep readers glued to your site, all the while pulling in truckloads of long-tail traffic.

Lower bounce rate + Longer time on site = Long term ranking stability and no panda slaps.

What LSI Content Authority Will Do For You
You give us your primary keyword, any specific secondary keywords you want to included (not strictly necessary), as well as any special writing requests, and our service will:

1. Scrape google SERPs for the most frequently used related keywords and keyphrases
  2. Manually research related keywords from the Google Keyword Tool to use as subheaders
  3. Research & carefully craft your LSI Content
  4. Send your nearly-completed LSI Content for spell-checking, proofreading, & final touches
  5. Deliver your LSI Content, along with a list of LSI keywords you can use to anchor your backlinks

pricing_deliverytimes_wickedfire.png

Reviews
I have 3 free review copies for the first 3 members with 200+ posts and 10+ itraders who post a request.

Additionally, repeat customers who take the time to leave a review will get priority turn-around on future orders as a token of appreciation.

Click Below To Order Your Premium LSI Content Today

I will take a review copy. I have been having problems with the current level of service from my writers. Please pm me details

I have a question would you be able to provide a monthly service 10 articles a month

Also your average turn around time.

Thanks

Bluecoyote

All review copies have been reserved and will be completed and delivered promptly. Appreciate the interest.

I received a free article as a review copy, here is an honest review:

Just received the article and I am impressed with not only the quality of writing, but with the speed in which it was delivered considering the amount of research that has been done. This can go straight to the money site, no adjustments needed at all.

Magicink supplied a high quality article EXACTLY to specifications, I could not be happier. Bottom line, this guy delivered.

Content: 10/10 Absolutely on point, VERY well researched, written in the tone requested and structured very well.

Speed: 10/10 Considering how much research has been done, I was surprised how quickly it was supplied.

Value: I got a free copy, but if I had paid the full price I would be just as happy with it, so I will give it 10/10.

Magicink: thank you for the article, I think you are going to do very well here as a content provider. Keep up the excellent work.

Review

I got a free review copy of this and I'm using it on my homepage. I got 1,158 words in total and its obvious that he did research on this niche before he even wrote the article. i.e. searched what words get the most searches each month and weaved them into the article naturally plus related words.

When you read the article, you don't notice any engrish that you might when you order articles here. It reads very well and I can tell that the person who wrote the article is well educated or writes well at least.

5/5

P.S. This was done in less than a day. I ordered LSI content from a guy a 1 1/2 weeks ago and I still haven't got it. So if your looking for quality LSI content done quickly, Magicink is your guy!

Woah. From order to delivery was less than 5 hours. Content is very well written and littered with tons of lsi keywords. Great work. I'll definitely be back for more.

Thanks

Form on your site sucks. I wanna order 6 articles all with different keywords but your form won't let me. Shoot me a PM, I'm trying to get some writing done this week if possible.

Form on your site sucks. I wanna order 6 articles all with different keywords but your form won't let me. Shoot me a PM, I'm trying to get some writing done this week if possible.

It's been brought up before and we agree, the form on the site sucks and can't really hold the info for multiple orders. We're working on implementing a better solution.

For now, if you have bulk orders where the keywords won't fit on the form, you can just place your order and enter "see email" for the primary keyword and email your keywords + any instructions regarding tone/content to admin (at) magicinkmedia.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.