Love to drink beer by "Glass" or "Bottle"?

Glass always, but I drink good beer so you have to spread the surface area out to get the full flavor (like wine). If I drank bud/miller/etc I guess it wouldn't matter because there is no flavor. If I'm drink light colored beers like IPA's or the sours that Jolly Pumpkin makes I like them cold, but if I'm drinking porters and stouts, than I prefer them about cellar temperature. Lambics I prefer to be about cellar temp too.

Mostly by glass, but sometimes it just feels good to guzzle from the bottle and not waste precious seconds that I could be using to drink.

An Englishman who likes the pisswater otherwise known as Budweiser? I didn't think anyone liked it, unless you mean the Czech variety or you're between 15 and 19. :D

ha ha, the Americans make some great booze buddy, esp Budweiser and Jack Daniel's.

I read somewhere that Bud Light was the world's best selling beer, but it was recently took over from a Chinese lager called Snow. Not tried either of these.

ha ha, the Americans make some great booze buddy, esp Budweiser and Jack Daniel's.

I read somewhere that Bud Light was the world's best selling beer, but it was recently took over from a Chinese lager called Snow. Not tried either of these.

I bet you don't even like fawlty towers

this is a gay webmaster forum. why are we talking about beer? now onto the discussion of wine coolers.

wine%20coolers-%20ztil301.jpg

Don't bash the can. Beer in the can is actually better than bottle. It preserves the original taste and is just like draft beer, which is also served in a large metal can (keg). Bottles on the other hand aren't airtight and are not protected from light, which changes the taste.

It's all in your mind

Agreed. A good craft/micro brew is made to be poured to fully enjoy the experience. And yes, cans are becoming more popular as they are better for the beer. Most retailers don't know how to properly display beer to minimize skunking it. Alot of the retailers I see tend to have the beer aisle right up front by the huge floor to ceiling windows. Not good.

If you're picky about how shits stored you can goto Ponchos Liquor on the north side they use to store it in the back.

Explains the beer taste, carry-on :)

Did I mention that I drink Smirnoff Ice by the caseload? lol jokes.

Just not much of a beer drinker. Like a few pints at the pub or a few bottles when watching the sports, but after too much of it I get bloated to fuck. Much prefer mixing the spirits when going out. Just a shame it leaves a stinking hangover.

Don't bash the can. Beer in the can is actually better than bottle. It preserves the original taste and is just like draft beer, which is also served in a large metal can (keg). Bottles on the other hand aren't airtight and are not protected from light, which changes the taste.

It's all in your mind

Dude no. Any good beer is served in a stainless steal keg. Cans are aluminium, which leave a definitely and distinctive taste.

Did I mention that I drink Smirnoff Ice by the caseload? lol jokes.

Just not much of a beer drinker. Like a few pints at the pub or a few bottles when watching the sports, but after too much of it I get bloated to fuck. Much prefer mixing the spirits when going out. Just a shame it leaves a stinking hangover.

Just drink lots of water, make sure you are pissing clear for at least half an hour before you pass out. Dehydration is a bitch.

also I don't give a fuck what beer snobs say. I like my beer ICE COLD. Get out of here with that 50 degree shit.

Its really hard to beat a ice cold tapper in a frosty mug. The best you can ask for is the bar to keep the beer temp at 33 to 34 degrees the perfect temp for beer right on the edge of slushing up.

Mmmm Draft beer is my favorite. I like icy glass and a microbrew. Cans of domestic beer gross me out. From my college days I am always afraid there is a butt in the bottom. Ewwww