Love to drink beer by "Glass" or "Bottle"?

depends on the beer..if it's actually something good, the glass. if it's pisswater like bud light or corona I don't care. And if it's Heineken, I just pour it out

Reactions: jgrim
Always like the bottle more, but not enough to pay the extra price for it. After a couple you could really care less, so go for the cheaper stuff.

With Strow ;)

l_f40351e05156af7a7cd1a6a50712e810.jpg

350812787GvlHpF_ph.jpg

378507989EsDSmM_ph.jpg

Budweiser (favourite) does seem to taste better in the bottle. Unfortunately, buying bottles over pints all night around the local bars/pubs will work out pretty expensive.

I can see everyone drinks shitty light beers or what ever else they serve in cans. All the good beers is served in bottles for a reason. If I had to buy beer in a can id go for pabst blue ribbon.

A nice pint of local micro-brew is a fine thing once in a while... Otherwise it's ice cold miller lite in the can for my taste.

Budweiser (favourite) does seem to taste better in the bottle. Unfortunately, buying bottles over pints all night around the local bars/pubs will work out pretty expensive.

An Englishman who likes the pisswater otherwise known as Budweiser? I didn't think anyone liked it, unless you mean the Czech variety or you're between 15 and 19. :D

depends on the beer..if it's actually something good, the glass. if it's pisswater like bud light or corona I don't care. And if it's Heineken, I just pour it out

Agreed. A good craft/micro brew is made to be poured to fully enjoy the experience. And yes, cans are becoming more popular as they are better for the beer. Most retailers don't know how to properly display beer to minimize skunking it. Alot of the retailers I see tend to have the beer aisle right up front by the huge floor to ceiling windows. Not good.