Long-Term SEO Success Hand-Written PR1-5 Private Blog Posts. No-Spun! & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I`m not the only owner of this network! As said on my sales page "Domains are hosted on different people and hosting providers". We have a system were limited people can submit their quality PR blogs then in return they can get article submission quota. If they don`t follow our strict rules, they will be kicked out! This way we can publish articles to high quality blogs!

Before i order... please can you confirm that this is your own private network...Thanks

I`m not gonna confirm anything about the network! I believe it`s not necessary.

Just received my order back of 30. So far no movement that I can see but I imagine that I will start seeing some soon. It's a bit harder to accurately track these keywords.

Before i order... please can you confirm that this is your own private network...

Thanks

Hello,

I`m not the only owner of this network! As said on my sales page "Domains are hosted on different people and hosting providers". We have a system were limited people can submit their quality PR blogs then in return they can get article submission quota. If they don`t follow our strict rules, they will be kicked out! This way we can publish articles to high quality blogs!

I`m not gonna confirm anything about the network! I believe it`s not necessary.

Believe me when i say that THIS SERVICE IS QUALITY!!! :banana_sml:

We didn't get off on the right foot... I think i upset OP by asking about the network... sorry, my bad!!!

But he convinced me to test it out... and i gotta admit... i'm glad i did.

The quality of the articles is awesome... i'm based in the UK so can appreciate the quality of the content - 100% readable, spot on with spelling and grammar. Communication has also been excellent thoughout and i'm seeing huge jumps in serps for a number of keywords - and we've only just started dripping!!

It sounds expensive... but trust me, it's worth paying a little extra for the QUALITY!!

It's a bit harder to accurately track these keywords.
t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.