Liquid Rainbow - Google is Gonna Trip BALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Platinums and 1 Premium Remain!
Are you the chosen one?
Dose down and find out...

Psychedelic%20Mushrooms.jpg

I bitched out and bought the Premium instead of platinum. Play on.
Paypal ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX325D

Hobbster-The Bomb. Thank you brother.

PREMIUMS ARE GONE!

Did you snooze and lose? Sorry. I been had tried to warn you! That's okay though because there are...

3 Platinums Left!

Here, just inject this in your neck and see if hyperdimensional tibetan baphomet can help you decide...

baphomet_psychedelia.jpg

Reports:
A ton of Niche North reports just went out. Should be pushing out some CSS Breeze and Logo Stone as well!

3 Platinums Left on Liquid Rainbow!
Expand Your Sites Horizons...

Psychedelic_Freedom_by_R_ninja.png

Last edited:
Just ordered! Thinking that this link will put me over the edge for a term I've been trying to rank. Can't wait.

You an me both dude. I'll be honest, I've never shelled out that much coin for one service/link before. But I trust Jared enough to pop my cherry and spend some baller money on his service, even though I ain't no baller. Looking forward to seeing this give my site the nice boost it's been yearning for.

3 More Platinums Left. In talks with a couple people. Better watch out!

Tons of reports went out yesterday. The start of today will feature some Logo Stone reports flying out as well. Be on the lookout!

psychedelic_mess_by_acid_flo-d3cq9od.jpg

My friends, in my tunnel vision and hyperfocus on business, I totally forgot that today is the day that my family is celebrating my mom's birthday. That means in T-Minus 45 mins I have to be in the car and drive out of town. I apologize for this. Reports possibly might go out very late tonight, even past midnight, but in all likelihood, it'll be tomorrow during the day time. Sorry to anyone who was hyped about it. One more day of hypness!

Status
Not open for further replies.