The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
LR.png

And Now For A Couple Reviews...

Flaw3d said:
Jared hit me up about his latest project and I had a boner already. Jared is the whitest white hat provider on Wickedfire. His shit is just coke white... you get the point. So I gave him a site so he can do his thing. The link report I got back was fucking dope. This is so white, shit should just be called Albino Links. Jared just raised the bar for next-level white hat links. This is legit stuff, not just another blog post on another blog. This right here is just a site that happens to link out to other sites (can't say too much! buy and find out!).

Kaedus said:
This service is just as good and better than the other's that thehobbster offers! He hooked me up with a couple in-content links because I don't add a ton of new content that would be great for the (redacted for privacy) packages. For each of the sites I gave him, he did a thorough analysis of the site and wrote up quite a bit of quality unique content. He then dropped two links to the site, one branded and one an image. For someone looking to round out their backlink profile with some quality, branded type links, this is awesome. I have no worry about using this for new sites or established sites. I also think my clients will be stoked about these types of links. Not a hint of spam anywhere. Quality service, would order again! As always the customer service was great and turn around time was communicated well ahead of time and there were no surprises.

A Little More Info...

You guys know that I'm innovating. You know all of these Niche-Relevant networks all popping up with the word "Niche" at the beginning? Yeah... I did that. Blame Niche North.

You guys know these silly gallery sites popping up based on web design, photo's, logo's, and whatever else people can come up with? Yeah... I did that. Blame CSS Breeze and Logo Stone.

This is another super original and secret type of site not previously offered on forums anywhere. Again, I am the first. Again, there will be copycats. But it's not just the copycats we have to worry about. It's "THEM"... the Gorg-Mind... Big Brother Search Engine...

For that reason, I've been purposefully vague in the sales image about what's going on here. I've even edited the two reviews I handed out to make sure nobody can start creeping around and trying to figure things out. And you know I took care of things on the site itself.

With that being said...

You guys looking into the Regular Package, just hit it up. You'll get a branded link and an image link in your post, and it'll pack a punch.

However, for you guys looking into the super limited Premium and Platinum Packages, if you want more information, feel free to PM me. Now, tons of people are going to PM me just trying to find out what I'm doing for all types of nefarious reasons. I know who is who I may not be quick to reply. But if you are serious buyer with a serious site, PM me and I'll have a generic statement prepared that I'll send back to you so you'll have a better idea of what it is you are getting. Remember, there are only 5 Platinums and 5 Premiums. If I was you and you trust me and like what I've been doing, go ahead and pull the trigger. Don't miss out because you wanted a little more info. Trust me, I'm hooking it up on those bigger packages. Pull the trigger, or PM me if you want, but don't be upset if you lollygagged and missed out!

The Big Packages are Not for Everybody...

So save the drama for your lama. He can give you peace and serenity. I'm only giving out arguably the best link ever offered on Wickedfire on a site owned by a member. This shit is powerful and it is permanent. And you will reap the benefits if you get involved. If not, oh well. I missed many a gravy train in my early days by waffling back and forth, pussyfooting around, and altogether being insecure and scared about taking a risk. I got over that real quick, and now I'm a boss. Be a boss.

Dem Metrics
Dem Backlinks
Dat Juice
Dat Trust

Get in where you fit in... The Order Form is Below!
TAT 14 Days, Reports Delivered.

Don't forget to read the incoming reviews and check out my other services as displayed in the coming posts!

From the King that changed the face of Internet Marketing forever with concepts like "Niche Specific Networks" and "Minimal SEO" comes…
Omniboss2.png

- Click Each Banner to Learn More -
If the Order Form is Live, then You Can Order!

- Click Each Banner to Learn More -
If the Order Form is Live, then You Can Order!

???

ZKBlurry.png

HDBlurry.png

LNBlurry.jpg

Just ordered regular package. Wish I could be a big baller like CCarter but my cash ain't that flush at the moment. This fuckin thing looks awesome Jared. Rock on. I bet I'm happy with the package I got. Peace.

amazing sales copy is amazing but if I know what you're offering and I have a feeling I do, the real sex appeal of this is the actual service delivered

This message is for all the junior members…

Like most of you I’m new on this forum. At the beginning it can be rather overwhelming; there are quite a few sellers and almost every sales pitch looks better than the next one. Mistakes can be made, even if you do some homework and you are lucky enough to ask the right questions.

But, if you want the best of the best, and no nonsense but honest answers, then you’re on the right thread.

From thehobbster you will receive nothing less than the very best, in service and quality…
For top quality white hat links look no further than CSS Breeze…It is one of the best investments you’ll ever make, guaranteed!
Don’t even ask, just buy it! :music06:

As for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow…Perhaps I’ll be able to tell you more in 10 days time :)

The order form asks for inner page URL.

Appears as if it's mandatory* but what if only homepage required?

The order form asks for inner page URL.

Appears as if it's mandatory* but what if only homepage required?

I'll go fix that right now! Thanks. In the meantime, if you don't want to use an inner page, just put something like "xxxx" or "n/a" in that field. I should have it fixed here in a second though.

Also, I'm just waking up and about to have a meal, and then I'll be sitting at the computer to respond to all of these PMs and emails. I just need a couple of hours to clean myself up, take care of the pup, and eat something.

3 Platinums and 2 Premiums Left!

psychedelic_by_dudeinemerica.jpg

Just stopping by to say that I stand by my review. This site is legit and the links are as well. I'm not surprised in the least that those platinums and premiums are disappearing so quickly, even at the price point that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.