(Link) Love Is in the Air: 890 Links/20 Websites/$95 -> Only Pay If You're Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie did a great job for me. Exactly what I wanted and on time. Nice spreadsheet with urls and logins. Will use again.

Hey bro, I'm interested in your service. Is this beneficial for any type of site? I'm running a video gaming website and I'm in dire need of some backlinks. Please get back to me as soon as you can, thank you.

Charlie did a great job for me. Exactly what I wanted and on time. Nice spreadsheet with urls and logins. Will use again.

Thanks for dropping by Brandon, looking forward to receiving more work from ya :)

Hey bro, I'm interested in your service. Is this beneficial for any type of site? I'm running a video gaming website and I'm in dire need of some backlinks. Please get back to me as soon as you can, thank you.

Hey charlie. pm me. would like to try it

PMs sent :music06:

Just placed an order with the OP. He has been super helpful so far, basically not accepting any work from me that might get ass-kicked by some of the restrictions at Squidoo, WP.com, Hubpages, etc... Finally we decided on a legit approach to one of my campaigns and off he goes. Will report back when the service is complete.

You got room for more orders right now?

Yep ;)

Just placed an order with the OP. He has been super helpful so far, basically not accepting any work from me that might get ass-kicked by some of the restrictions at Squidoo, WP.com, Hubpages, etc... Finally we decided on a legit approach to one of my campaigns and off he goes. Will report back when the service is complete.

Hey man, thanks a lot for ordering. The thing is, I don't wanna simply take your money for the sake of it, so I always say no if I think that Squidoo & co would rape the sites anally (in other words, if your niche is associated with a lot of spam) :)

i need these links super bad! pm me ho ! :)

PM sent :anon.sml:

just realized that one of my domains has a shit load of authority and ready to be pimped out with content.. sending details.. hows your current schedule >>

Hey man, I'd gladly get the job done (btw: you accidentally posted in the wrong thread, click here) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.