(Link) Love Is in the Air: 890 Links/20 Websites/$95 -> Only Pay If You're Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
(Link) Love Is in the Air: 890 Links/20 Websites/$95 -> Only Pay If You're Satisfied

Here's the thing: I'm gonna launch lots of stuff in the near future, so I hired some of the people who used to do BH stuff for me back in the day again. Since I don't have enough sites to keep them busy, I've decided to offer a service there seems to be a lot of demand for at a price you can't say no to ;)

Step1) Taking Advantage of Sites with a Lot of Authority

The person who will be working on the project will write 20 300-word articles related to your keyword and create 20 blogs (1 article/blog, the list can be found below). No, I won't be writing the articles myself, so don't expect award-winning content. The articles will contain some decent info and be 100% unique. I'd have to charge a fortune if I were to write the articles myself and since they aren't that important in this case, such an approach just wouldn't make sense.

Here's where the 20 blogs will be hosted:

blog.com
blogspot.com
blogr.com
blogsome.com
bravenet.com
edublogs.org
hubpages.com
livejournal.com
multiply.com
shoutpost.com
squidoo.com
squarespace.com
terapad.com
tumblr.com
vox.com
weebly.com
wetpaint.com
wordpress.com
xanga.com
zoomshare.com

Step2) Dofollow Links

Each blog will receive links from 30 dofollow social bookmarking sites (up to 3 different titles/descriptions).

Step3) Getting 'em Indexed

Each blog will receive links from 5 sites which get visited by the SEs a lot (digg.com and 4 similar sites).

Even more so, each profile created on the 30 dofollow social bookmarking sites will receive links from those 5 sites.

Total links involved: 40 (an average of 2 links per blog: you can have up to 4, so this value can go up or down based on personal preferences) + 600 (dofollow social bookmarking sites) + 250 (digg.com and the 4 other sites) = 890 !!!

A Short Q & A Session

Q: Dude, are you crazy? 890 links? Only 95 bucks?
A: Yep, next question plskthx

Q: How many sites will you be linking to from each profile?
A: Five, the 30 profiles will receive links from Digg & Co ONLY AFTER each profile links to 5 sites (so that all of 'em are "treated equally").

Q: When should I expect you to finish?
A: That depends on how busy things are. Let's say 5-6 days. But seriously, this is a cheap-ass service. Please respect my efforts to keep the price "outrageously reasonable" by understanding that there might be delays. I mean after all, you're getting all of this for only 95 bucks! :)

Q: Dude, only 95 bucks?
A: You already asked that, GTFO!

I've contacted Deliguy and asked why the first thread got closed. He told me that there was just too much off-topic stuff going on there and that I should start a new "business only" one. I'm doing just that and want to make this perfectly clear: pissed off competitors should stay the fuck out (a competitor created another WF account and tried to "sabotage" the thread, he got caught + raped and while we all had our fun, the thread in question ended up being filled with way too many off-topic posts) ;)

Nice work. A bunch of really nice links. Easy to work with. I sent in my keywords and sat back and waited for the report. Really nice relevant content. good job.

Hi, This Morning just received my spreadsheet. and yes, everything was done just like he said it would be. Charlie nice work , Now wait to start climbing the serps. Witch i know will happen within a few days or weeks will post back soon with those results. :cool2:

i just sold my baby here dfd and currently working on a couple of new projects. The lesson learned from the last year or so running the website is
1. quality content versus just having a landing page
2. high quality links to supplement natural links that come from you just offering high quality content for free.
3. The amount of authority that you can get from having the right domain can create instant cashflow to supplement your other sources of marketing revenue.
4. Getting authority is a matter of making your site look as legit as possible with getting links from everywhere mentioning your blog in some respect with coherent articles and the links that follow do matter. Thanks to Eli for the tips.

And with all that said,I just got my report and as usual charlie delivered on time - which i know will work superbly well after mixing it with my mini seo empire that i am building.
Sent the keywords got my report and i am sure if i mix this with press releases and other methods of promotion i am going to own my market.

Cheers For the Job well done and lets keep the thread CLEAN.

Nick.

Hi, This Morning just received my spreadsheet. and yes, everything was done just like he said it would be. Charlie nice work , Now wait to start climbing the serps. Witch i know will happen within a few days or weeks will post back soon with those results. :cool2:

:music06:

i just sold my baby here dfd and currently working on a couple of new projects. The lesson learned from the last year or so running the website is
1. quality content versus just having a landing page
2. high quality links to supplement natural links that come from you just offering high quality content for free.
3. The amount of authority that you can get from having the right domain can create instant cashflow to supplement your other sources of marketing revenue.
4. Getting authority is a matter of making your site look as legit as possible with getting links from everywhere mentioning your blog in some respect with coherent articles and the links that follow do matter. Thanks to Eli for the tips.

And with all that said,I just got my report and as usual charlie delivered on time - which i know will work superbly well after mixing it with my mini seo empire that i am building.
Sent the keywords got my report and i am sure if i mix this with press releases and other methods of promotion i am going to own my market.

Cheers For the Job well done and lets keep the thread CLEAN.

Nick.

Looking forward to receiving lots of work from ya :)

I'd like to refer to the "delivered on time" part and make one thing perfectly clear: if everything goes well, I can even send the report in like 4 days. But the same way, there can be delays and it might take up to 14 days till I'm able to send it. I can't stress this enough: while I think that I'm gonna be able to send the report within 5-6 days, there will never be guarantees. I strongly encourage you to order from someone else if you need stuff asap. I'm not willing to make promises I can't keep just so I can earn some extra $.

Even though I have yet to see a comprehensive review, I'm in for an order. If this is quality, there will be more.

Please PM me details needed to get started, and let me know if the 5-6 day timeline is still valid. thx

Even though I have yet to see a comprehensive review, I'm in for an order. If this is quality, there will be more.

Please PM me details needed to get started, and let me know if the 5-6 day timeline is still valid. thx

PM sent and again: it can take anywhere from 4 to 14 days, I'd rather play it safe by not making promises I might not be able to keep.

I didn't see this mentioned before, but do we actually get access to the sites you create (blogspot, blogs, etc) if we want to add links in the future?

If not, are you doing multiple clients links on each site?

Quite interested in this server myself, looking forward to hearing from you.

Interested as well. One question, wouldnt google find it unnatural to get that much links in 4 days? doesnt this need to be spread out to have any sustainable effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.