LEAD TICKER - Revolutionizing the way you obtain new clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need to relax a little, every time I reply (which is only fair, since you are denigrating our service) you find some reason to take offence.

But lets put this in context;

• You PM stackpaper on skype, he DOES respond to you (even though he is sick).
  • You don't bother to contact me at all.
  • You post in this thread that we don't respond to PM's (our current customers know what you're saying is bullshit, since any time they have emailed or skyped me I have gotten back to them within hours).
  • I contact you via email.
  • You then proceed to take offence to my explanation via email of how to use LT effectively.
  • You attack LT in this thread, again.
  • I defend LT since what your saying is misleading and unjustified.
  • You take what I've said out of context and get insulted, again.

To be clear, if you or any one else has a complaint, issue or questions I am and always have been happy to help or fix the issue.

But when you go out of your way to trash our service without justification, that's when I take offence.

With regards to my or stackpapers (although I don't see how you can paint him with the same brush, since he hasn't said anything in this thread regarding this issue, do to being unable to move from bed for the last week) professionalism. I'll leave that up to our customers and anyone reading this thread to be the judge of.

Haters+Gonna+Hate+08.jpg

We have just updated Lead Ticker to include the ability to target specific cities.

This means that if you are only looking for leads from 'New York' you can specify this in the ticker options and you will only receive leads from 'New York'.

nfZXwjz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.