LEAD TICKER - Revolutionizing the way you obtain new clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt here but since you didn't answer my PM I'm posting in the thread. Your app is not working correctly. It is missing the vast majority of leads available. For instance, there are more leads that show up when I manually search craigslist in 1 city for a term then you are sending me for all US cities. Something is broken. What is the ETA for a version of this that actually works and sends "real time" or even close to real time leads?

This service looks promising, but it's not working as advertised.

I do really want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt here but since you didn't answer my PM I'm posting in the thread. Your app is not working correctly. It is missing the vast majority of leads available. For instance, there are more leads that show up when I manually search craigslist in 1 city for a term then you are sending me for all US cities. Something is broken. What is the ETA for a version of this that actually works and sends "real time" or even close to real time leads?

This service looks promising, but it's not working as advertised.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Lead Ticker.

Unfortunately Nick (who I assume you PM’d, since I never received any) is sick with dengue fever (one of the hazards of living in Thailand I guess) and unable to respond to any questions or issues at the moment.

If you send me an email via contact@leadticker.com I will be more than happy to sort out any issues you might be having.

With regards to real time leads, this all depends on the search term you use. There have been a few users that have become stuck with this and I have suggested making multiple Tickers with broad search terms to maximize their/your results.

Using Lead Ticker is much like using Google, if you have a "bad" search term then your results will reflect that.

Again I apologize for the issue you are current suffering and if you email me at contact@leadticker.com I will be more than happy to fix them for you.

im looking for broad match logo in title and description so not sure how much more broad I can get then that.....I'll email you

@acidie

I'd like to chat with you on skype about this software, I'm keen to try it. Please PM me your skype ID

Almost 24 hours since I emailed LeadTicker and no response. So far i'm not too impressed by the product or the service...

Can you give an update on this ^ before I consider your product further.

Thanks.

They did email me back eventually but didn't use the details I gave them in their response...they more implied that i'm an idiot who doesn't know how search engines work...

The software is ehh...I don't believe it's in real time and I feel like it misses a whole lot of postings...

I think at it's current price point it's a stretch and if they think they are going to get 10x the price based on the features it currently has then they are nuts.

That's my opinion for now...maybe they'll change my opinion with updates? who knows.

They did email me back eventually but didn't use the details I gave them in their response...they more implied that i'm an idiot who doesn't know how search engines work...

I never meant to imply you don't how to use a search engine, I was meanly trying to put Lead Ticker in to context because not all terms are going to generate tons of leads.

If I have offended you, I apologize.

AdHustler said:
I think at it's current price point it's a stretch and if they think they are going to get 10x the price based on the features it currently has then they are nuts.

We chose the current price point because it doesn't include features we currently are adding. This is an introductory price so people can get a feel for Lead Ticker. After we have added more features, such are city filters and autoresponders, the price will change.

AdHustler said:
That's my opinion for now...maybe they'll change my opinion with updates? who knows.

In our defense, it cant be all bad, since when I offered you a refund, you declined and are continuing to use it.

In our defense, it cant be all bad, since when I offered you a refund, you declined and are continuing to use it.

I haven't made a decision as to whether there will be an ROI on it yet. I just don't think it works as advertised. And i'm not a leech looking for anything free. Whether I will use it after 1 month is yet to be determined.

I haven't made a decision as to whether there will be an ROI on it yet.

Understood, but as I said, if Lead Ticker was complete dog shit you would have taken the refund.

And i'm not a leech looking for anything free.

Not sure where I, stackpaper or anyone else called (or even implied) you're a leech.

Actually this isn't even true. Yes they did offer me a refund, but I never declined, I just didn't respond to the offer.

While you may not have directly declined the offer, you are still continuing to use Lead Ticker.

Of course, maybe in the future this will change. But as of this moment, you are still using Lead Ticker and have not taken a refund.

On a less serious note;

IKthT8h.png

lbnasVr.png

lol

OK I was going to keep an open mind but now just refund me...seems like you want me out of the system so that you don't have a mod at wickedfire able to tell everyone that your software is as you call it above "dog shit"

Well played guys!

OK I was going to keep an open mind but now just refund me

Done.

seems like you want me out of the system so that you don't have a mod at wickedfire able to tell everyone that your software is as you call it above "dog shit"

I'm happy for any one to raise issues they have with the software. What I'm not happy with is when some one goes out of their way to attack us.

The first time I became aware of any problem you were having was when you made a post in this thread claiming we don't respond to PMs.

There is a 'contact us' section on Lead Ticker which displays our skype ids and also the support email address.

And yet you didn't contact me via skype or email.

Instead you chose to post
I do really want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt here but since you didn't answer my PM I'm posting in the thread.

If you had of said that you are having trouble contacting stackpaper and would like some assistance, it wouldn't be an issue.

But instead you chose to come in the thread an attack us for "not responding". Personally I don't understand your hostility.

As for any issues you may have had with Lead Ticker;

xo3c75H.png

Lead Ticker generated over 1300 leads for you in less than 10 days.

I can think of a lot of ways to describe Lead Ticker, but the one I would choose is impressive.

Done.

I'm happy for any one to raise issues they have with the software. What I'm not happy with is when some one goes out of their way to attack us.

The first time I became aware of any problem you were having was when you made a post in this thread claiming we don't respond to PMs.

There is a 'contact us' section on Lead Ticker which displays our skype ids and also the support email address.

And yet you didn't contact me via skype or email.

Instead you chose to post

If you had of said that you are having trouble contacting stackpaper and would like some assistance, it wouldn't be an issue.

But instead you chose to come in the thread an attack us for "not responding". Personally I don't understand your hostility.

As for any issues you may have had with Lead Ticker;

xo3c75H.png

Lead Ticker generated over 1300 leads for you in less than 10 days.

I can think of a lot of ways to describe Lead Ticker, but the one I would choose is impressive.

I'm not going to argue with you. It's a waste of my time. Bottom line is I was very professional and you guys aren't. I PM'd...didn't get a response. I wrote on this thread...was told to email. I emailed and it took 24 hours to get a response of which didn't address my specific concern.

It seems like you have no problem getting back to posting in this thread now that it's gone downhill.

I was willing to keep an open mind, but you want to rub in my face that I didn't accept your refund because i'm still "using the product." I've now accepted the refund.

These guys (particularly acidie) are unprofessional.

I would NOT suggest doing business with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.