L.A. Fitness - The Ultimate Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affiliate Networks should be calling up LA Fitness right about now, they sound like our kinda people. First one with the LA Fitness rebill wins.

Cheshire

One of my good friends is having almost the exact same problem with L.A. Fitness. Good luck bro.

I used to work at TD Bank, and literally 95% of "hey Hannah this charge showed up on my account and I didn't authorize it can I get the money back?" were from people who had cancelled their gym memberships but were still getting charged.

Never give a gym your bank details. EVER.

I paid a year upfront at my current gym, it was cheaper that way too.

I used to work at TD Bank, and literally 95% of "hey Hannah this charge showed up on my account and I didn't authorize it can I get the money back?" were from people who had cancelled their gym memberships but were still getting charged.

Never give a gym your bank details. EVER.

I paid a year upfront at my current gym, it was cheaper that way too.

OR save even more and buy a home gym and a pushbike. With a squat rack, adjustable bench, some plates in various sizes and some different bars there isn't any exercise you can do in a gym you can't do at home.

If you buy second hand off ebay, you get an even better deal. I bought a squat rack and bench for $600 (original price $2,500 - he gave me the receipt) add $500 worth of weight and I never have to go to a gym again and can work out whenever I want.

The only issues are (1) space - you have to have some; (2) You MUST know the correct way to perform each exercise with perfect form; and (3) Motivation.

That, and there's no hot women to look at while working out.

Good to know, I'm about to switch from these retards because of something similar, thought I was the only one who thought they were a little shady.

3 months

Are you saying it took them three months to jerk you off and they wanted to bill you a year later I think I would sue

Hahaha I had a problem just like that with Massage Envy. Took about 3 months to resolve and they were still trying to collect from me a year later.

Wow so funny cause I actually went through a similar situation with them 2 years ago. Had to send a certified letter to corp headquarters requesting to cancel my account then made several follow up calls. Total pain in the ass.

I agree with not signing contracts, etc. Stick to A) gyms with month to month membership options. B) paying x amount upfront, 12 months, etc.

Although I plan on opening a gym shortly myself, so I shouldn't be telling you this... ( And I am planning on having contracts hahahahaha, Lookout motherfukers )

anyone who signs up with a gym, deserves EVERYTHING they get.

Fucking gay iron pumping homo-erots.

Have your attorney send a letter of call (saying you're taking action). Everything will go away immediately. The problem is collections. If you don't do something about this it will kill your credit. Then down the road you'll pay the bill just to restore your credit.

it will only kill your credit if they have your social security number, and why the fuck would a gym have that?

Are these gyms that sign you up for a 1 year or 2 year contract or something, and if you cancel early you get screwed? Or are they just not letting you cancel regular month-to-month memberships?

Status
Not open for further replies.