Kick Ass Authority Network PA/DA60+ 100 Blogposts - Reviews Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there,

Just made an order, I changed my mind (still haven't sent any links), I'm not looking for links that end up expiring (even if it's after a long time), I didn't send you the links or the URLs yet, so pelase refund my purchase.

(Unique Transaction ID #34A277907B956493U)

Thanks!

Adi.

Hi there,

Just made an order, I changed my mind (still haven't sent any links), I'm not looking for links that end up expiring (even if it's after a long time), I didn't send you the links or the URLs yet, so pelase refund my purchase.

(Unique Transaction ID #34A277907B956493U)

Thanks!

Adi.
Will replace , if incase blogs gets deindexed .
PM sent ,.

Review:

Ordered on 8 Jan, received report on 15 Jan, for 10 posts.

Pros..
- Delivery was in a timely fashion
- Links anchored as described and slotted into text appropriately
- Writing quality was decent, though reads like someone with English as a second language wrote it (missing connector words)
- Page rank 4x2, 5x3, 1x6

Cons..
- Blog themes bog standard, very plain Jane and without customizations
- Post formatting was generic 2 or 3 paragraphs, no ordered/unordered lists, no pics, nothing but text
- 2 domains sharing the same IP, so 9 IP's for 10 domains (class-B unique mostly)
- All posts made on the same date
- Domain authority varied from 11 to 55, most in 20's and 30's (only 1 under 24), which is less than the advertised
- Platform diversity: 3 WordPress, 7 B2E

Suggestions for improvement:
- Tweak the themes so they are unique and well finished
- Vary post layouts, use lists, add a pic or two, space out the paragraphs
- Don't use the same IP for any two domains
- Beef up the domain authority on the one that is 11
- Drip a few days by default
- Adjust ad to reflect domain authority (20+), or beef up the lower DA's to reach advertised level

Overall, the service is very economical, priced appropriately, and looks to be a good value for money. I've ordered several and have no complaints thus far. Time will tell regarding SERP movement...

Review:

Ordered on 8 Jan, received report on 15 Jan, for 10 posts.

Pros..
- Delivery was in a timely fashion
- Links anchored as described and slotted into text appropriately
- Writing quality was decent, though reads like someone with English as a second language wrote it (missing connector words)
- Page rank 4x2, 5x3, 1x6

Cons..
- Blog themes bog standard, very plain Jane and without customizations
- Post formatting was generic 2 or 3 paragraphs, no ordered/unordered lists, no pics, nothing but text
- 2 domains sharing the same IP, so 9 IP's for 10 domains (class-B unique mostly)
- All posts made on the same date
- Domain authority varied from 11 to 55, most in 20's and 30's (only 1 under 24), which is less than the advertised
- Platform diversity: 3 WordPress, 7 B2E

Suggestions for improvement:
- Tweak the themes so they are unique and well finished
- Vary post layouts, use lists, add a pic or two, space out the paragraphs
- Don't use the same IP for any two domains
- Beef up the domain authority on the one that is 11
- Drip a few days by default
- Adjust ad to reflect domain authority (20+), or beef up the lower DA's to reach advertised level

Overall, the service is very economical, priced appropriately, and looks to be a good value for money. I've ordered several and have no complaints thus far. Time will tell regarding SERP movement...

Thanks for your review , Will make changes as you described and make it more better .

Status
Not open for further replies.