Justin Beiber gets girl pregnant

I would applaud the male celebrity who responds with the following:

"I have heard the accusation, and am willing to submit to a DNA test... with one condition: if it comes back negative, the accuser must commit suicide in front of witnesses."
[*]

That should discourage subsequent female attention whores from trying the same scam.

* Note: This does not apply to NBA players, Californian governors, and Colin Farrell.

I don't believe it, this would mean JB is a guy. No chance, story got it wrong, Jb's pregnant but his overworked PR dept. is trying to spin it.

how_is_babby_formed_how_girl_get_pragnent_trollcat.jpg

Update!

According to TMZ, Bieber, 17, has vowed to take a DNA test in two weeks when he returns from an overseas trip to prove that he is not the father of accuser Mariah Yeater's three-month old child. TMZ, citing unnamed sources "directly connected with Justin," reported that after Bieber takes the paternity test his lawyers plan to sue Yeater. The sources said that Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, reached out to Yeater's attorneys on Friday to confirm that the DNA test will take place and have already chosen the lab they will use. After the test takes place, the "Baby" singer's team will reportedly file suit, though TMZ did not specify what kind of legal action is planned. A spokesperson for Bieber could not be reached for comment on the TMZ report.

-=Chipmunk=-

Why isn't she being arrested for statutory rape and held until she either admits this is bullshit or he fails the paternity test?

If he got her pregnant, she raped him. He's 17. Jail the bitch

Bieber can't be the father, he is 1,001% GAY.

p.s. Oh and JB if you are a member of Wicked Fire and you read that and it hurt your feelings, who fucking cares you are a multi-millionaire.

Look at the baby. "Wtf. You're my mommy? And you're saying that freak is the daddy? I wanna go back plz"

Why isn't she being arrested for statutory rape and held until she either admits this is bullshit or he fails the paternity test?

If he got her pregnant, she raped him. He's 17. Jail the bitch

It's only a misdemeanor in california, due to their age difference.

Anyways, at least one of them (either JB or the girl) is in for a world of hurt after the paternity test.