Just paid off my impala..

I like the impala. Nice job on that one.

Classic cars are a waste if they never see the road. This is what I've been thinking of getting for a while now. Just saw one on the road today, but not in black.

Lincoln.1963.Continental.Convertible.001.jpg

Pimpin, but needs an MP3 hookup or something. Can be just trollin with the windows all the way down listening to the oldies.

Dude. Love the car but why did you looooooower it.... Gah.

I bet it is a shit ride. Also... you're going to bottom out on everything.

Before Basshunter was into hot chicks, the same song was into eggdrops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2wbRWb9xI&ob=av2e]Basshunter - Boten Anna (Original Version) - YouTube[/ame]

nice ride. Me and my dad have a project together we are working on, fixing up a 65 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible. Would be nice to have it done by the summer

DUDE - that is a nice garage!
thanks

Dude. Love the car but why did you looooooower it.... Gah.

I bet it is a shit ride. Also... you're going to bottom out on everything.

It's got airbags. Meaning unlike those gangster cars that they trick out to jump; my front/back shocks inflate with air. I can make the car taller, or sit 1/4'' above the ground. Driving around with it lowered would be impossible and costly. that's not even fully lowered either.

nice ride. Me and my dad have a project together we are working on, fixing up a 65 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible. Would be nice to have it done by the summer

Nice, that's a good car. I think I mentioned it up in this thread? If not it was on another, but today I also mentioned I have a 62 galaxie sunliner (convertible). It's not the 500 though. It's a beautiful car. It looks 100% identitical to this. I don't have pictures of it on the net otherwise i'd post the actuals. But same color and everything (black int, golish ext).

belian_drew_1962_galaxie_500xl_sunliner_ggn19_01.jpg

Also, if yours is a sunliner you gotta get the skirts for the back -- I prefer that look I guess.

Nice, that's a good car. I think I mentioned it up in this thread? If not it was on another, but today I also mentioned I have a 62 galaxie sunliner (convertible). It's not the 500 though. It's a beautiful car. It looks 100% identitical to this. I don't have pictures of it on the net otherwise i'd post the actuals. But same color and everything (black int, golish ext).

belian_drew_1962_galaxie_500xl_sunliner_ggn19_01.jpg

Also, if yours is a sunliner you gotta get the skirts for the back -- I prefer that look I guess.

Thats a nice car. I really like that front look better then the 65 galaxie, that curve on the corners. Mine looks like the pic below but still needs a paint job. Thinking of getting it red or blue and leaving the interior white. People keep telling me to get a black top because a white will get dirty too easily but I dont plan on leaving the car outside at all times.

1965_Ford_Galaxie_500_XL_Convertible_13.jpg

I'm sure my dad will be driving it the most, it will look better with him driving it then some youngin. But I still love it, love how the engine sounds. Love how open the engine is and you can see everything.

Nice Ride

Reminded me of....

Lil Troy - Wanna Be A Baller - YouTube

Wanna be a -- baller, shot caller
Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight, gotta spray my ice
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
But there's got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

Uuhh sweet thanks for this memory! However, damn nice ride Dresden!