Just got mugged. Mugger got off with chocolate fingers.

sixthcutuan

Peculiar Member
Apr 18, 2011
Scotland
Just got my face smashed in by three guys who ended up not nicking my smart phone or wallet but running away with my Tesco's bag, which included a tin of canned lamb and a pack of chocolate fingers. Seriously what the fuck is the world coming to when a man can't walk down the street safely with chocolate fingers?

Burst lip and broken nose (for sure) but otherwise will live. Thankfully the police reacted pretty quickly and apprehended them outside the Tesco's (cheeky buggers). Apparently one of his charges is theft of the total amount of £1.97.

Thank god i'd eaten my mcdonalds before.

inb4: chocolate fingers, chocolate fingers, chocolate fingers... giggity, you're gay, why didnt you take them, it was me, it was the germans, it was the government.

0.jpg

chocolate fingers, chocolate fingers, chocolate fingers... giggity, you're gay, why didnt you take them, it was me, it was the germans, it was the government.

Sounds like someone needs a fucking hug.

Very. Fucking. Raging.

I manage to survive serious shit for months in Kharkov yet I get mugged walking back from a shop in an extremely-low crime city? Doesn't seem right. Oh well at least I get to see them get fucked in the ass by the police.

There are idiots all over the world.

Couple of weeks ago I found my car with smashed window by hand /there was blood over the whole fucking car/ and what the idiot stole? ... the car digital clock?! and the panel of the car MP3 player without taking the MP3 player, which I never mount with screws.

Did you get the chocolate fingers back or had they eaten them quickly? What about the canned meat?

If that was in my area they would have all been shot.

Oh well, i guess that's the price I pay for living in a area where firearms are legal and i can defend myself without fear of jail.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for canned lamb, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my chocolate fingers go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.