Juicers Network - High PR/PA Blog Posts - 65+ site private network - unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has some fun plans this weekend! Give your site a boost, so next weekend you can see it on page 1 or higher up on page one!

PM sent.

However, given all the feedback on the forums, and PMs, we are now offering a higher word count post. This means more 'in context links' that people have been demanding.
You'll see all of links for the different services near the bottom of the first post!

SERP

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
BOOM-GOES-THE-DYNAMITE.jpg

Orders in, Rankings up!

transaction id: 20P771194F707544B for 20 blog posts, please check and start my project asap, i would pm you my details

Thank you! I sent a pm back. Please use our links that will redirect you to our website, so you can fill out the form, and get the fastest possible service.

Ordered and paid for with a new website, hoping to see some results! Transaction ID: 0426365117660800Y

Thank you!

---

Our service allows you to choose your own anchor text. So, make sure you read the article we have in our sales copy and choose the right anchor text for your site! Sometimes a lot of bare URLs, and website names is better than hammering your site with keywords. You can also go after several decent long tail searches = easier to rank for and can be more money specific keywords than a general niche! Read the forums, there are several options to go for when choosing good anchors.

For anyone looking at our service, or that has used our service...

We will be launching a premium network in about 5 days. This will be very similar to our previous network, but longer posts, videos, pictures, more hosts, higher PR, higher PA, higher DA. All of the people who have bought our service previously will be receiving an email with an exclusive discount. If you want to test out this service in the next few days before we launch, it will end up saving you money on our premium network. Just a quick heads up.

bump 2/2... put several more people into our tracking software. Will be posting more graphs of GREAT SUCCESS in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.