Juicers Network - High PR/PA Blog Posts - 65+ site private network - unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiting on reviews! Boulder< Colorado ! ha... you should be dealing wtih forest fires right now over the 4th of July

Responses

waiting on reviews! Boulder< Colorado ! ha... you should be dealing wtih forest fires right now over the 4th of July

Hi Creator. This is our 4th thread offering this service, as Wicked Fire shuts down all sales threads after a bit. The links at the top take you to our previous threads with reviews.... I'll copy paste a couple... and probably edit the page when I have to re-submit. We get a lot of repeat orders when people realize how powerful these links are, and most of the time they don't leave reviews. Our links almost always rank in a person's most powerful links in Majestic. Then you can feel free to tier these powerful links afterwards to further juice your links.

"2 more orders placed, had great results with the first one!"

"I'll take a second order.
Had good results with the first."

As for the Colorado fires... almost 100% contained... cooled off a bit and has been raining a good amount, thankfully.

Whats the % usage between the random anchors and your anchor?

Hi Gray1985. The % is up to you..
"We also mix in your bare URL a few times as well. If you don't want this random anchor text option, feel free to choose as many keywords as you like, there's no limit."
In the sales thread, we link a great SEO article talking about keyword saturation analysis. We feel like most people' SEO efforts in the past have been more keyword oriented, and since we are offering a service where we want people to make repeat orders, we are trying to give you the best results in the SERPs. For example... if you order the 40 post package, you can do 20 random anchors, 5 widget A, 5 widget B, 5 bare URL, 5 xxx. Whatever you want, we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.