Juiced Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgeneric

Jul 26, 2009
Deerfield Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a site that gets linked from places like the HuffPo, AOL news and other authoritative sites. Right now, I'm making money using Google Adwords, but don't really like the low CPM. Anyhow, thought about coming to Wickedfire to see if ya'll might like some links on pages that have highly authoritative links pointing at them.

If you purchase one of these links, I will send you the URL and the one or two (sometimes three) authoritative links that are pointed at the page as well. I will put no more than 5 links on a page.

These are permanent links, and I think that $50 is a fair price for each one. They are mostly pretty new pages, so the PR will be low, but they already have high quality links supporting them, which means that the quality of the link on this page will only improve.

I have itrader points speaking to my legitimacy, and since there are a very limited number of links, I'll do only two review copies. No SPAM, no adult sites, and no weird pharma links please.

One day turnaround time.

PM me if you're interested.

HOW THESE LINKS WORK
HuffPo->My Site->Your site

AOL News -> My Site -> Your Site

This is really interesting. Are the links in-content or blog roll? Send some details to me via PM. Mention a review copy if you think I qualify. Thanks.

Just got a review link, and I've gotta say, I'm pretty stoked about it.

The site the link is placed on is an iframed news site (similar to affbuzz, but mainstream), with samgeneric's frame at the top. My link is up there with his various social chicklets, with my link listed next, under "Related". Pretty prominent.

The homepage of this site is PR1, and the link pointing to the page where my link is found comes from a PR4 page, with a PR5 homepage.

This is on a fairly new site, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this will do for me.

Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.