Juggling multiple girls on FB?

Zos0r

Oct 15, 2009
Ok so I'm a low down dirty bastard and am currently railing two girls who happen to be friends on my fb. It's only a matter of time until they figure out what's going on (girls love to stake their claim by posting shit on your wall obsessively).

What to do? I don't really want to delete my facebook account...

How do you guys manage multiple chicks when you have a social network account?

151042d1251364878-pulling-my-1uz-fe-out-of-the-sc400-shocker_tshirt1.jpg

Reactions: Yaxxx
shut your fucking wall off... i am not even juggling 2 girls.. just one and some people think facebook is real life so it causes me nothing but headaches...

Reactions: Refrozen
I just make it clear that I am poly-amorous from the beginning. It kind of makes no sense to me, but sometimes it feels that gets girls even more interested.

Have there been times that chicks have gotten jealous of each other? Yes. However they cannot blame you, you where clear from the beginning. The worst thing that has happened to me is one chick asked me to block her from my facebook but we still did our thing.

You can use jealousy as a tool. Want to get some quick? Take two girls you have been trying to get in their pants out at the same time. Or arrange an accidental this chick was hanging out and the second chick just showed up at my house. It funny as hell seeing chicks trying to lay claim on you. It gives them a sense of urgency so even if they are not sure they want to tag you just in case.

shut your fucking wall off... i am not even juggling 2 girls.. just one and some people think facebook is real life so it causes me nothing but headaches...
This. Every part of it. Not juggling two girls, people think Facebook is real life, so I shut off my wall and constant monitoring/headaches went away.

Edit: note that there's no way to avoid being tagged in shit as far as I can tell. So people can still "write on your wall" by going "Hey, I'm sleeping in with @YourName." Which would ruin your plan I guess.

Reactions: jsphfcll
It funny as hell seeing chicks trying to lay claim on you. It gives them a sense of urgency so even if they are not sure they want to tag you just in case.

Back in the day when my band was playing lots of shows this happened like every week. The girls who are hopelessly in love with you are the only ones you can really depend on to drive to wherever the show is and bring their friends.

However, although it was fun at the time, the constant clashing of girl groups and being in the middle can be exhausting.

Yeah...neither of these chicks would be too happy with knowing I'm sleeping with someone else. Maybe I will shut the wall down. You know what I've noticed though? Having lots of chicks post on your wall increases the your desirability ten-fold...

I think I'll probably break it off with one of them this time just b/c they are both cool chicks and I don't want to fuck up the friendship...

-Tell them both your parents always visit your facebook page so if they want to tell you something to send it by inbox only.

-Take the check mark out of "allow friends to post on my wall" in privacy options

-Stop friending girls you're banging if you're not going to be honest about your relationships

I think I'll probably break it off with one of them this time just b/c they are both cool chicks and I don't want to fuck up the friendship...

What?

No man, that's a mistake. Do you have fun with both of them? Then why stop it?

If you are set on doing that...how about you try this instead:

Tell the one you like the least first that when you first started dating you were also seeing another girl but it was nothing serious. Now that things have progressed you feel kind of bad about it, but you care about both of them equally. Then say that you do not want to fuck up your friendship with her but honesty is a big part of friendship.

You want to create some ambivalance...I want you, but I want her as well...but you are a good friend, but things are going on, but I want you.

If you play it right I give you 80% chance of keeping your relationship with both girls and you no longer have to hide it.

Worse case scenario you lose one of them...which will bring you at exactly the same spot that you want to go right now anyway. In other words you have nothing to lose.

Split test those chicks :)

-Tell them both your parents always visit your facebook page so if they want to tell you something to send it by inbox only.

-Take the check mark out of "allow friends to post on my wall" in privacy options

-Stop friending girls you're banging if you're not going to be honest about your relationships

All excellent points...

What?

No man, that's a mistake. Do you have fun with both of them? Then why stop it?

If you are set on doing that...how about you try this instead:

Tell the one you like the least first that when you first started dating you were also seeing another girl but it was nothing serious. Now that things have progressed you feel kind of bad about it, but you care about both of them equally. Then say that you do not want to fuck up your friendship with her but honesty is a big part of friendship.

You want to create some ambivalance...I want you, but I want her as well...but you are a good friend, but things are going on, but I want you.

If you play it right I give you 80% chance of keeping your relationship with both girls and you no longer have to hide it.

Worse case scenario you lose one of them...which will bring you at exactly the same spot that you want to go right now anyway. In other words you have nothing to lose.

Split test those chicks :)

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, sir : )

I just think its funny you come to WickedFire of all places for this advice, people here are nothing but virgins, and bi-curious teens.

I encourage girls to post the most ridiculous raunchy things ever. I encourage them to tag me in pictures. No matter how lude or ridiculous. I just always make sure context of relationships is well defined. If we're just "dating" it's not a big deal. Context is everything. I've got a girl on my profile that refers to me as her "lover" and "husband" all the time. Never fucked up anything.

You're complicating the shit out of this.

*Disclaimer - Not a player. Not a baller. I just understand the value of "information management" when crazy girls are involved. And like so many other facets of life, full disclosure is usually the best.

I encourage girls to post the most ridiculous raunchy things ever. I encourage them to tag me in pictures. No matter how lude or ridiculous. I just always make sure context of relationships is well defined. If we're just "dating" it's not a big deal. Context is everything. I've got a girl on my profile that refers to me as her "lover" and "husband" all the time. Never fucked up anything.

You're complicating the shit out of this.

*Disclaimer - Not a player. Not a baller. I just understand the value of "information management" when crazy girls are involved. And like so many other facets of life, full disclosure is usually the best.

I really like your advice. Rather than hiding it, it is best to just be upfront and honest about it.

Since you are acting like a little bitch you probably won't be able to juggle multiple girls.

Anyway, first you have to decide what kind of relationship (girlfriend, multiple fuckbuddies) *YOU* want.

Being honest is good but IME girls never ever want *hear* that you are seeing other girls although they will know it on some level. Expect lots of tests/trouble when you are seeing multiple girls.

If you want no strings attached fuckbuddies you need to not text/call all the time and see them only once per week.
What will still happen in most cases that after some time the girls a) either want to be your girlfriend or b) get a different boyfriend.

Make sure you let them know that you want this to be your little secret and only communicate with them via phone.