Juggling multiple girls on FB?

dude.. don't add them both to facebook. You sholdn't even have either of them on there..........

Ok so I'm a low down dirty bastard and am currently railing two girls who happen to be friends on my fb. It's only a matter of time until they figure out what's going on (girls love to stake their claim by posting shit on your wall obsessively).

What to do? I don't really want to delete my facebook account...

How do you guys manage multiple chicks when you have a social network account?

So you lied and are worried you're now going to get caught in a lie? In that case I recommend my other course of action:

Lie, Cheat, and Philander as much as possible, as often as possible, until you get caught.

lol... :smilie_weihn_winki:

Lol I believe you can set privacy settings so neither one of the girls will see each other's post on your wall. Check it out.

and put them in separate lists so going forward you'll have nice little system set up already.

Just wondering how many of the people in here giving advice have actually managed to maintain a long term relationship that's monogamous, let alone bi or poly. My experience has been the exact opposite of Insomniac's.

I can tell you that this shit is easier from the outset.
Me and the missus have been together for years, and it's on the condition that we occasionally bring something home for each other. Works nicely, doesn't end up in fights, and relieves the natural urge for some variety. Also means if there's something we want to do that the other isn't comfortable with, we generally have a friend who is and doesn't mind being used for it.

Of course, it's a matter of finding a chick that's cool with this kind of arrangement in the first place, but you'd be surprised how many are if you lay the ground rules down at the beginning, and stick to them.

I've got a few older friends (40+) who were married and did the whole swinger thing. I never really asked them about how they got into it, but they both agreed while it lasted it was awesome. The problems arrised when their wives started to turn into nymphos and would go and see whoever rocked their boat the most during the day. Eventually both of their wives left them (one left the kids behind also) and both lost almost everything in divorce. One of them is still a swinger, he does a lot of travelling for work and flies around the states visiting his sluts. He says the only thing you need to get over is the possibility the woman has had a couple of cocks in her already that day.

Anyway, I'm seeing a girl right now who I've been honest with about the fact us men have natural urges. There isn't a single fantasy of hers I haven't played out, so no trouble there, but she is trying to work out how to keep my urges in check. I suppose she is just too immature because she is convinced I'll leave her hole for another hole if I ever get the chance. I can see her revenge fucking, while me on the other hand, I see it as just getting my end wet a few more times.

She wants to have a threesome, but I don't really see the enjoyment in her giggling like a schoolgirl and doing a shitty job of going down on some other girl. Maybe if there was a camera involved... but otherwise there is no point unless my cock is going in both of them, which would end up in at least one girl crying. *sigh* women...

If you shut your wall down it will definitely be the logical thing to do but women will find a way to prove that you are doing something (in their mind) with no evidence. I find it easier to tell chicks up front that i am not looking for a monogamous relationship. It usually does not change anything. Its like game to them they compete harder for the prize.