Jesse Willms, the Dark Lord of the Internet

Holy shit I just stumbled upon this myself today and came here to post it - but saw it was already posted...weird how life works, eh?

What I really want to know - does Jesse still have millions tucked away somewhere (out of the reach of government)?

If Jesse does happen to see this message, PM me. Let's meet in Hong Kong or other location.

AEYa7C5.gif

It's a pity because I'd be willing to be his true friend. I've been through the ringer myself so I understand the business bullshit. Jesse can google me and see that I "get it" and that I learned from my mistakes just like he did.

I don't want money or anything from him. I'd be happy just to hear what he has to say and that's about it. Furthermore, I'd be able to introduce some great friends I made here too. Friends from wealthy families who would be more impressed with his brain than his money. It'll probably never happen though.

If Jesse does happen to see this message, PM me. Let's meet in Hong Kong or other location.

that was a solid pitch, good luck in your friendship endeavors

Its interesting to see that even if you scam people out of tens or hundreds of millions, have all the spotlight on you about it, and you could still not be jailed.

That's because he was smart about it. I'd bet he paid his lawyers before shit hit the fan.

It's a pity because I'd be willing to be his true friend. I've been through the ringer myself so I understand the business bullshit. Jesse can google me and see that I "get it" and that I learned from my mistakes just like he did.

I don't want money or anything from him. I'd be happy just to hear what he has to say and that's about it. Furthermore, I'd be able to introduce some great friends I made here too. Friends from wealthy families who would be more impressed with his brain than his money. It'll probably never happen though.

For real though, this is one of the weirdest things anyones ever posted on Wickedfire, and thats saying a lot.

That was a pretty damn good read. So let me guess he doesn't spend his time on WF amirite?

Modern day Gary Halbert?

If Gary was the prince of print.

This guy is the prince of IM.

If i'm making that kind of money...

i dont care if i'm buying friends or not. He's sure to have a small circle of real friends (hand full) along with that 'evolved circle' that comes with the territory. Not only that, he probably tried to make those fake friends employees (an asset to himself) and see his vision (which we all know fails a lot )

IF LIVING THE LIFE.... u really think an average friend can keep up with somebody in those brackets anyway? At age 22?

If you're making $100k or more at anything below 24..... 95% of America (around your age) is making less than you. You really expect to find 'real friends' in that? LOL

Would you even want to keep up with many people if you're traveling the world and hanging with random girls at 22? Listen to their peasant problems... recycled relationship stories.. etc

Man up or Man Down.

He also began to acquire a reputation around Sherwood Park as a business prodigy; those who had scoffed at him in school suddenly saw him driving around town in his $280,000 black Lamborghini Murciélago. (Willms also kept a bright-yellow one garaged in Las Vegas for whenever he visited.)
abb7a8e67c757f6137be9890eed5f80e.png

with that said.... hopefully he still has a good moral base and soul though.

GREAT POST!