[JANA] NEW Super PR Punch Network – Now 150 High PR Blog Post - Proven Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my report. Everything looks good. Can't comment on serp movement as I've ordered a shit ton of services recently. Left you an iTrader too, even though I rarely fuck with that now.

Got a couple of reports from Jana. I've already left itrader for this same service so won't leave a new one. I'm a returning customer because it's a legit quality service.

What's most important is I'm already seeing good movement for the KWs targetted that I only hit in these days with your packages and it's only been around a day or less since receiving reports (decent medium comp KWs). Anticipate some more upward movement in the coming days :2gunsfiring_v1:

Atention please!!
SERP increase for the second site.The first site din't increase because was some competitive keywords.
Woth ervery penny.

Thanks for the review guys. I sent the report fairly recent to both of you so more SERP movement should be coming your way! :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Got a couple of reports from Jana. I've already left itrader for this same service so won't leave a new one. I'm a returning customer because it's a legit quality service.

What's most important is I'm already seeing good movement for the KWs targetted that I only hit in these days with your packages and it's only been around a day or less since receiving reports (decent medium comp KWs). Anticipate some more upward movement in the coming days :2gunsfiring_v1:

Atention please!!
SERP increase for the second site.The first site din't increase because was some competitive keywords.
Woth ervery penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.