[Jana] - High Quality PR Network Blog Post - Proven Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Policy Update: Moving forward if anyone sends me two URL in two different niches I will post 1 article with 1 URL to 35 blogs and the other URL/article to the other set of 35 blogs. If a user gives me 3 URLS in different niches (with different kws), I will reject 1 URL and notify users.

The people that have been getting the best results are the ones using 2 URL (Same domain, different pages) and a maximum of 5 keywords.

If I get orders I find that are not effective I will notify my customers. I'm result driven and I don't want to take orders I don't think are going to preform well.

:2gunsfiring_v1: :throwup:

REVIEW

Received my first report yesterday. Wasnt expecting much movement as I targetted 4 urls and several keywords for some diversity. To my surprise I have seen good movement across most of the phrases. Turnaround was fast, articles were good quality and spinning was ok. Will be ordering another later today.

Review
Randomly checked a few URLs by hand: mostly PR2, some PR1, one PR0. Almost all posts are indexed after one day. Quality of article and spinning is good. All anchors and URLs are correct and working.

Will report back later with movements.
One thing I don't like: huge footprint because all posts have the exact title (and url). This should be fixed asap! If this issue gets fixed I'll definitely order more.

Review
Randomly checked a few URLs by hand: mostly PR2, some PR1, one PR0. Almost all posts are indexed after one day. Quality of article and spinning is good. All anchors and URLs are correct and working.

One thing I don't like: huge footprint because all posts have the exact title (and url). This should be fixed asap! If this issue gets fixed I'll definitely order more.

Some of the PR has dropped but the network is still very effective. Creating a stronger network as we speak with loads of PR 3 and PR 4 and a few PR 5's !

REVIEW

Received my first report yesterday. Wasnt expecting much movement as I targetted 4 urls and several keywords for some diversity. To my surprise I have seen good movement across most of the phrases. Turnaround was fast, articles were good quality and spinning was ok. Will be ordering another later today.

Thanks Butcher, results make me happy! My SEO process is my secret sauce that makes this service effective! Anybody else want some SERP movement? Step Up and Order!:love-smiley-087:

Review

Forgot to mention that every post should not have the same title! I've just instructed my writers to create much longer titles so that it has more words to spin so that we can avoid duplicate titles.

Hi, just submitted an order (10 x 70 PR 2 Blog Post).
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1UC55751VN414764M.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8UF92109N2207803Y.

Keyword 1: Position 10
Keyword 2& 3 : Not in top 100

will inform serp movement

Payment sent!
Transaction ID #6YA7372340201373V.

Please confirm
thanks

Got it. Thanks!

I placed an order a few weeks ago. Today checking my indexing software, 100% index rate! impressive.

Yes. Indexing was one of my top priority when creating my network. Thanks for noticing. :updown:

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8UF92109N2207803Y.

Keyword 1: Position 10
Keyword 2& 3 : Not in top 100

will inform serp movement

Got your order. Lets do this!

Christmas/ New Years Special

I'm launching a special for Christmas and the New Year. If you buy 2 of my packages you'll get the third one for free. Order form is already updated with special pricing.

If any of my existing customers have purchased a package within the last 24 Hours PM me and I'll honor the special.

Special Ends: 01/01/2012

:xmas-smiley-010: :xmas-smiley-022: :xmas-smiley-030: :xmas-smiley-010:

Status
Not open for further replies.