Israel-Iran war: The Date is Set

The cute little bomb graphic and the magic marker reminded me of a Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon. Boris and Natasha are behind all of this. Maybe Dudley Do-Right can straighten everything out.

If the US does get involved I wonder if other countries will take the opportunity to go after their own enemies perceiving the USA as being to tied up to step in and stop them ie North Korea etc?

2 scary-looking motherfuckers right here, however Netanyahu scares me way more. It's like he's possessed by Satan. Rarely shows a friendly face.

165440-israel-iran-war-date-set.html
Mad%20Ahmadinejad.jpeg
BenjaminNetanyahu_1467891c.jpg

ahmadinejad2--300x300.jpg
benjamin-netanyahu-2.jpg

Fucking religious morons, the whole lot of them. Let the leader go to the front lines.

When Iran gets to 90% in their development of nuclear weapons, the rumble starts.

And it would be advisable for them to give a press conference where they show undeniable proof that the Iranians are indeed developing a nuclear weapon, just to avoid another false flag operation.

Will Obama jump in? Looks unlikely.

Of course they will get involved, otherwise this war could take forever and Israel can easily get their own territory bombarded with thousands killed. Even more, if the situation gets out of control, they are absolutely capable of dropping a nuke in Iran.

And it would be advisable for them to give a press conference where they show undeniable proof that the Iranians are indeed developing a nuclear weapon, just to avoid another false flag operation.

It really doesn't even matter what the fuck they say. I rem when I saw Colin Powell showing the UN detailed pictures of these fucking 'mobile biological weapons labs' that Iraq supposedly had all over the place. The details and pictures on them were enough to make you think they were real. Well, turns out they just pulled it straight out of their stinking fucking asses.

Nothing is undeniable.

From wiki:

I'm not saying other countries/leaders aren't scumbags, I'm just saying Ahmadinejad definitely is a scumbag.
So you feel that a small entry in wikipedia, a website editable by pretty much everyone, has the real truth about Iran's leader? Or that it's somehow "enough" to validate what the MSM says about him?

You really need to dig deeper than this. I'm not suggesting that the man is a saint, but comparred to the people who have been running OUR country for decades now at least I don't see Iranian leadership doing or saying anything that could make them evil nor "scumbags."

It really doesn't even matter what the fuck they say. I rem when I saw Colin Powell showing the UN detailed pictures of these fucking 'mobile biological weapons labs' that Iraq supposedly had all over the place. The details and pictures on them were enough to make you think they were real. Well, turns out they just pulled it straight out of their stinking fucking asses.

Nothing is undeniable.

Sad to say, but those cocksuckers got me with that shit. I sat and listened to their bullshit, yellowcake, we don't want the smoking gun.... weapons of mass destruction, throwing babies on to the cold floor out of incubators. etc, etc, etc over and over again.

I watched CNN with glee while they bombed the shit out of those poor people, like it was some fucking sporting event. Fuck, it even looked and sounded like one with the fancy names and the updates.

That was the last time for me. I don't believe a fuckin' word they say, I even laugh now when I hear them speak, these fuckers are evil period, and the MSM are a bunch of whores.

Joseph Goebbels is a fucking rookie compared to these fucks.

Sad to say, but those cocksuckers got me with that shit. I sat and listened to their bullshit, yellowcake, we don't want the smoking gun.... weapons of mass destruction, throwing babies on to the cold floor out of incubators. etc, etc, etc over and over again.

I watched CNN with glee while they bombed the shit out of those poor people, like it was some fucking sporting event. Fuck, it even looked and sounded like one with the fancy names and the updates.

That was the last time for me. I don't believe a fuckin' word they say, I even laugh now when I hear them speak, these fuckers are evil period, and the MSM are a bunch of whores.

Joseph Goebbels is a fucking rookie compared to these fucks.

I fell for it enough to spend a year of my life over there.

l.jpg

I'm the white dude in the middle, this is at Baghdad International Airport circa 2003.

I didn't know the two guys kneeling well because they didn't speak English, were friendly as hell though.

Dude to my right had some crazy stories, he served against us in Desert Storm. Hearing it from their perspective was crazy. They were terrified but forced to fight.

After that war all of the Iraqi higher ranking officers were executed. He said most of the guys he knew from the military back then were killed in the offensive.

Just about every Iraqi national I talked to had multiple relatives killed by us, both in Desert Storm and OIF.

After the shit the US put them through they were incredibly friendly to me. They were TCN's (Iraqi's employed by the US) I worked with on base.

I'd trade them Gatorade for live chickens, we'd BBQ that shit.

They'd sneak cigars and alcohol on base for us. They'd bring in food their wives made and give it to us. I gave them bottled water and soda when I could.

They were good people. They're the type of people that suffer in war. I wish I knew a way to get in touch with them now, at the same time I'm not optimistic things turned out well for them.

I saw bad people in Iraq. Most were not. My guess is it's the same anywhere else you go.

I'd say the average Iranian probably would just assume be left the hell alone by us.

The shit our Government does to innocent people is horrific. The one thing I regret in life is buying into the bullshit propaganda they spew.

l.jpg

Saddam had pretty good taste in palace decor.

Yup got me too. I just thought it was too damn specific for them to be just completely pulling it out of their asses. They taught me a good lesson.

You whining little cocksuckers, if the gov ever told you the truth, you'd never take action, you self-entitled, living in a pollyanna fantasy land fucks. What the fuck do you think marketing is? It's JUSTIFICATION.

FACT: THERE ARE EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE WHO MOST DEFINITELY NEED TO BE DEAD. SODOMM WAS ONE OF THEM. AND THE CAMEL PISS DRINKER ABOVE IS YET ANOTHER.

FACT: IF THE EVIDENCE AIN'T THERE, WE MAKE IT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN SMOKE THE COCKSUCKERS AND ALL YOU TROLLING LITTLE FUCKS CAN SLEEP EASY AT NIGHT.

FACT: BEEN THERE AND DONE SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE LITTLE SCOTTY SHAKE IN HIS PUSSY DESERT BOOTS.

Good luck bros and eurofags.

/endrant

Back to drinky time now...lol.

Wow, that's extraordinary... How could he say those things with cameras pointed at his face??

Anyone know when this was filmed?

24th September.

PNAC have always been blatant in their published papers.

90% of this thread is morons talking about this as if they're completely detached from reality. Not only is there a psychotic Hitler about to acquire nuclear weapons, virtually the entire world is not doing a thing to stop it.

The communist currently inhabiting the White House fully supports the Hitler in Iran. Word is he treats Netanyahu and his subordinates like dirt. And so we have a tiny nation surrounded by inbreeding fanatic homosexuals, chomping at the bit to kill some JOOOS simply because they've been brainwashed their entire lives to do it. America, which used to stand for noble ideals such as justice and freedom, has abandoned Israel.

And we have people in this thread scoffing when the Prime Minister of this tiny country timidly suggests stopping the Hitler before he vaporizes him and his measly 7 million citizens? The psychotics who say Israel wants a war with Iran make me sick. They want the same thing as anyone. To work their job, worship their God, and bang their wife. Not worry about their 6-year old being blown up on his way to school.

How any of you can speak about this so cavalierly when the forces of evil and righteousness are so clearly defined is utterly beyond me.

You whining little cocksuckers, if the gov ever told you the truth, you'd never take action, you self-entitled, living in a pollyanna fantasy land fucks. What the fuck do you think marketing is? It's JUSTIFICATION.

Justification for the benefit of who dipshit?

FACT: THERE ARE EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE WHO MOST DEFINITELY NEED TO BE DEAD. SODOMM WAS ONE OF THEM. AND THE CAMEL PISS DRINKER ABOVE IS YET ANOTHER.

Saddam was our puppet. Bin Laden was our puppet. They knew they were puppets. You don't.

FACT: IF THE EVIDENCE AIN'T THERE, WE MAKE IT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN SMOKE THE COCKSUCKERS AND ALL YOU TROLLING LITTLE FUCKS CAN SLEEP EASY AT NIGHT.

Ah, protecting us. That's why we're involved in multiple, undeclared offensive wars against countries who've never been hostile towards us.

FACT: BEEN THERE AND DONE SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE LITTLE SCOTTY SHAKE IN HIS PUSSY DESERT BOOTS.

You don't know where I've been.

You won't hear me bragging about it either.