Is Your Website Stuck In Same Position? These Secret Links Can Start Moving It

Status
Not open for further replies.

My order was finished and screenshot received: 325 successful submissions.
Hope to see some result.

Suggestion: hide the name of your software in the screenshot and utorrent also. :)

Software Directory Links

Payment sent. TransactionID: 3B953730DV4322815

Details emailed. Waiting to see report.

Thanks
Order confirmed, soon you receive your report, thanks.

Ordered 2:

Transaction ID: 6VT216496X417403L

Thanks.
Order confirmed,thanks.

Please send payment details.
Details sent, waiting for your order confirmation.Thanks

placed order for 3 of them. Looking forward to seeing serp increases.
Your orders are confirmed, thanks

Interested in ordering please send PM.
PM'ed you the details, waiting for your confirmation, thanks.
Please send me the payment details.

Tnx
Details sent in PM, waiting for your order confirmation, thanks
My order was finished and screenshot received: 325 successful submissions.
Hope to see some result.

Suggestion: hide the name of your software in the screenshot and utorrent also. :)
Hey, Thanks Good Man for your honest review and Suggestion.
OK I'm in --- how do I order?
PM'ed you the details, Order confirmed, thanks

Have any other success stories from these links? Your site from the last thread has 18 links Open Site Explorer
Hi, Thanks for your feedback Ryan before buying our service. So, now it is more clear that even after very less backlinks our site is on 14th position of Google USA for a very competitive niche only because of Our Software Submission Technique. So, you can now imagine how powerful our technique is.

just sent in two orders and pmed you the details. i will update with SERP results as they happen.

Hi seosoldier86 literally just joined to find out about this and plus first time I had heard of wf and it seems pretty cool lol

Wanted to ask if you could pm me or there's an email I could find out details about all of this on.

Review

Ordered 11/01 and got the report 13/01 (a screenshot of Automatic Submission Wizard report) where 370 links were successfully submitted out of 868 (which supposed to be a great result though, taking into consideration the unusual nature of the links.

It's hard to say something about SERPs affection, but it defenitly will be in help for link diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.