interesting case study i performed

Dec 22, 2008
Minneapolis Minnesota
So the study of psychology is something I have a major passion for...

Now I have 2 cats, both are pretty friendly, love the attention type cats.

So I wanted to see how my interest toward them over a period of a few weeks would change their behavior. The results were quite dramatic.

I basically went from showing them average interest to acting completely uninterested at all times. Before if they jumped on my lap when I was sitting on the couch I would pet them and make eye contact. I now began acting like they weren't even there, no eye contact, nothing. They now had to try to get my attention and boy they sure did. I quickly found them MUCH more interested in me, always surrounding me or every time I sat down they would literally compete to be the first one to jump on my lap. This only grew greater over the couple weeks, until I finally gave in. It was amazing to see how desperate they were for my attention.

So it got me thinking, is it possible we could translate this over toward females and get similar results?

Ugh, yeah! This is one of the biggest reasons why you see drop dead gorgeous women with complete assholes.

Shit also works in a marriage but you need to be willing to allow it go both ways.

Shit also works in a marriage but you need to be willing to allow it go both ways.

Uh? I'd imagine marriages don't last too long when both are playing games. Some ho you hardly know, sure.. But a marriage?

You are so very very wrong.

Cats were the ones who allowed you to believe you were experimenting on them.

It's only a matter of time before they kill you in your sleep, and trust me, they want to.

funny-pictures-cat-threatens-to-kill-and-eat-you.jpg

Ugh, yeah! This is one of the biggest reasons why you see drop dead gorgeous women with complete assholes.

Hit the nail on the head.

Back when I was in high school I had a lot of friends that were girls, they mostly just came to me with their problems and I would listen blah blah blah but then when I would get a girlfriend and stop paying attention to them they would go crazy and say anything for attention. Make up a story about a dream they had and in this dream we were having crazy sex, followed by a "but its weird because you're like my brother" to make it seem innocent and then continue to go in to more detail about the dream. Things like that.

Did they like me? Probably not, atleast not before I had the girlfriend but once that attention stopped coming they had to try and get it back :disgust:

So the study of psychology is something I have a major passion for...

Now I have 2 cats, both are pretty friendly, love the attention type cats.

So I wanted to see how my interest toward them over a period of a few weeks would change their behavior. The results were quite dramatic.

I basically went from showing them average interest to acting completely uninterested at all times. Before if they jumped on my lap when I was sitting on the couch I would pet them and make eye contact. I now began acting like they weren't even there, no eye contact, nothing. They now had to try to get my attention and boy they sure did. I quickly found them MUCH more interested in me, always surrounding me or every time I sat down they would literally compete to be the first one to jump on my lap. This only grew greater over the couple weeks, until I finally gave in. It was amazing to see how desperate they were for my attention.

So it got me thinking, is it possible we could translate this over toward females and get similar results?

Hey Sherlock - I'd assume that you have never been out clubbing and played the game at all?

its an obvious fact that best girl react only to beeig ignored or mocked ;)
OFF-topic rant pointed at people who have no fucking clue how to write in English but still, are allowed to post:

this mumbo-jumbo, translated to English, reads:

it's an obvious fact that the best girls react only to being ignored or mocked
fail some more.

ontopic: you really needed to do this 'experiment' in order to learn a truth that you could've learned from one of your friends?

Beyond ignoring women so that they don't ignore you, there isn't too much more to them. Make the moniez and you can have any bitch you want. Guaranteed. Or your money back.

if it were true you would be able to flip the experiment around and show them lots and lots of affection and you would see the cats slowly lose interest in you.
The TRUTH is it depends on the women, and then of course the man and then on both of you..
All relationships have a balance of neediness, with both sides needing to give affection and receive affection at differing times.
If the balance is off too much you are in danger of having a co-dependancy relationship, which is where one side sucks the affection from the other in an unbalanced fashion.
If you are on the pull (nightclubs), then this is probably gonna work for you... but like has been mentioned above, this isnt going to work in a marriage.

a co-dependancy relationship, which is where one side sucks the affection from the other in an unbalanced fashion.

Pretty sure that is the opposite a codependent relationship. (my bad if I am wrong, but my limited research says otherwise)