Infographics + Distribution - Linkbait Your Users Will Love To Read and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm about half way through with this and have to say it is has really exceeded my expectations. The research and design are a very high standard and the basecamp + responsive service has meant I have been very satisfied with the customer service.

Keep up the good work!

PM'd you.

Yep.

I'm about half way through with this and have to say it is has really exceeded my expectations. The research and design are a very high standard and the basecamp + responsive service has meant I have been very satisfied with the customer service.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, glad to hear it.

Ready for orders.

hey mate,

I was really happy with your services, but I never received my last order on the Press Release (and it wasn't a site in the adult niche as per the guy who had issues above). I sent you a pm and never got a response. I've always been a big fan of your work and am looking to order this inforgraphic, but still didn't receive any responses from you by PM for the $20 press release service - I got 1 out of 2 orders). I have the paypal ID transaction and the website it was for, so can you please sort it out for me thanks.

hey mate,

I was really happy with your services, but I never received my last order on the Press Release (and it wasn't a site in the adult niche as per the guy who had issues above). I sent you a pm and never got a response. I've always been a big fan of your work and am looking to order this inforgraphic, but still didn't receive any responses from you by PM for the $20 press release service - I got 1 out of 2 orders). I have the paypal ID transaction and the website it was for, so can you please sort it out for me thanks.

You did receive that order. It was emailed to you on the 10th of last month. I just re-forwarded it. At least check your email before posting this type of a comment in the wrong thread.

You did receive that order. It was emailed to you on the 10th of last month. I just re-forwarded it. At least check your email before posting this type of a comment in the wrong thread.

Hey mate,

Sorry about that, it did slip through the cracks. Your other thread wasn't accessible. I did pm you twice about it, so I got concerned (and I wasn't able to find it on email before I pm'd you). I'm human, I make mistakes. I would have appreciated a reply to one of my pm's, especially since I am a repeat customer of yours.

Thanks Ben

Thinking of getting this service for a client of mine. client is a little picky and I need to know that you allow for changes to make sure he is happy with it.
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.