Not open for further replies.

p0ck3taces

Define title
Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0

Examples will be posted below - Click the above image to order

Ordering Process: After ordering you will be sent an invite to a basecamp thread for your order. You will be able to review the infographic at each part: Content, Design and Distribution. Turnaround time will be 6-8 days for the whole process, also depending on your turnaround time for approving content/design (if you choose to do so).

Examples:
online-dating.jpg

reversephone.jpg

Reverse-Phone-Lookup.jpg

seo.jpg

bed.jpg

insomniamd.jpg

FAQ:

Q: Do we provide the content or give you the topic idea?

A: No. We take your site and come up with the them/topic for the infographic on our own. If you have a theme in mind you want us to use, you need to ask me first before ordering.

Q: Will I be able to review the content/design before distribution?

A: Yes. You will be apart of a basecamp thread where you will be able to approve the content before it's turned into a design and review the design before it's distributed.

Q: Can we post the infographic to our site before you distribute?

A: Yes. We actually recommend you posting the infographic to your site, along with the blog post we write for you. Then we can link to the infographic on your site with our distribution. We also recommend you have sharing buttons ready on the page you post the infographic on.

Q: Do you have bulk discounts?

A: Maybe - Just get in contact with me and we can talk about it.

Prices are currently discounted for initial orders/reviews.

Wow this sounds different, keen to test :)
Have put in an order for one of my new sites to see if it gets any sort of boost. Ranks well for a few targeted phrases but not a huge amount of content yet - hopefully enough to create the graphics.

Wow this sounds different, keen to test :)
Have put in an order for one of my new sites to see if it gets any sort of boost. Ranks well for a few targeted phrases but not a huge amount of content yet - hopefully enough to create the graphics.

The graphics are great for content for your site as well. You're getting a double service, seo and site content.

Can't beat this pricing, I'm in.

What is the review price please? This looks interesting.

OK found the price..... Order placed!

Ordered one of these...really looking forward to what you come up with.

Just ordered one...
Paypal ID: 6WK475005E7611740

Surprised more people aren't jumping on this. Bought 3.

Thanks for all the orders everyone. I'm temporarily pausing new orders to make sure I finish the current orders in a timely manner.

I'm actually curious but how much for just distribution? I have a few infographics which could use more distribution (2-3 infographics, I'd like to test distribution with one then order for rest if it's good).

I am actually interested in the distribution only as well. Do you have a price on that service?

Skype me when you get caught up, these look great. Also, haven't forgot about bulk PRs, just lining shit out. Thanks!

Will do.

I'm actually curious but how much for just distribution? I have a few infographics which could use more distribution (2-3 infographics, I'd like to test distribution with one then order for rest if it's good).

I am actually interested in the distribution only as well. Do you have a price on that service?

Ok I have had some others ask too. I will add this as an option. Thanks for the idea.

I should be ready to open orders again tomorrow.

This looks great! I'm placing an order right now. By the way, do you know anyone who offers a service that creates PowerPoint presentations from scratch and submits them to the presentation sites?

I'm getting the following message when I click to order:
This form is currently private and cannot be viewed by the public.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read that you closed it for a while. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.