In-content Links V3.1, Privately owned High PR network. With a PR7 site, still $30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just placed an order, transaction ID for this payment is: 6GW38425T1974241F.

P.s. for some reason i've received an error a couple of times after clicking "submit form" button on your order page. But looks like i was able to place my order anyway. Please confirm that my order has been received indeed. Thanks!

Hi,

Received your report a few days ago. Really nice results in serp. Now placed a new order - with 3 unqiue articles.

Transaction ID: 9FB67151E09667314

Hi,

Just placed an order, transaction ID for this payment is: 6GW38425T1974241F.

P.s. for some reason i've received an error a couple of times after clicking "submit form" button on your order page. But looks like i was able to place my order anyway. Please confirm that my order has been received indeed. Thanks!
Got you order thanks buddy:)

All new orders have been queued. Thanks everyone for the continued support. All order from saturday til today wil be started tomorrow.

Just sent out a lot of reports now and will be sending out more tomorrow:)

This Service is Legit

Just got my report, not a single deindexed URL, service is exactly as advertised and OP is very good with communication, delivered exactly when he said he would.

If you are on the fence about ordering, I can tell you it is the best 30.00 I have ever spent on links and I do this shit for a living.

Recommended :drinkup:

review:

Good communication

Came in as expected

Looks good all links in tact accept one random article for somebody else that snuck in there.

Reccomended for the sites where pr 1-3

Report from order number 2 came in yesterday.

Keyword 1 moved from #9 to #5 (high comp)
Keyword 2 moved from #2 to #1

Great work!

Just got my report, not a single deindexed URL, service is exactly as advertised and OP is very good with communication, delivered exactly when he said he would.

If you are on the fence about ordering, I can tell you it is the best 30.00 I have ever spent on links and I do this shit for a living.

Recommended :drinkup:

Thanks for the review bud, its good to hear you liked my service and that you think its great value:)
review:

Good communication

Came in as expected

Looks good all links in tact accept one random article for somebody else that snuck in there.

Reccomended for the sites where pr 1-3
Thanks for the review bud:)

Thanks guys all orders have been queued:)

Special!!!!

Order 10 submissions for only $160!!! That's $60 off!
Special is for this week only. The order form has been updated with this special.

Status
Not open for further replies.